What's new

Custard Lovers Advice Needed Please

Good point and why it would be great to have others try it first.
I mainly build single coil fused clapton coming in around 0.14-0.20ohms Kylin Mini being main drivers.
Ive tried it in an envii artisan cos of its flavour pedigree but not reall put it through anything above 85w so would be great to know what it does from there.
OK That's brilliant. We got a good starting point now.

I mainly build single coil fused clapton coming in around 0.14-0.20ohms Kylin Mini being main drivers.
Ive tried it in an envii artisan cos of its flavour pedigree but not reall put it through anything above 85w so would be great to know what it does from there.
I do love custard in a og goon with a set of staples between 110w and 150w and have this setup in daily rotation so it will be interesting trying your juice in that [emoji4]

I'd love to try this once you've got all your feedback etc and if you share the recipe, hopefully I've got all of the concentrates already.

FWIW I'd vote option 3. I'd happily buy some more concentrates to keep the 200+ I already have company. :18:
Seriously though, I would like to have a go at making a proper recipe from a proper mixer.
This is one of the reasons i think it should be shared.
There are people that want to mix and people that dont.
Those that dont will buy but those that mix rarely buy.
The very few times i have bought since i started mixing have been sink fodder.
There maybe juice out there thats worth shelling out for at the top end of the market but I'm not prepared to pay for it so it will remain on the shelf.

I'd love to try this once you've got all your feedback etc and if you share the recipe, hopefully I've got all of the concentrates already.
I will share the recipie but i think im trying to decide if it should remain within the POTV community.

The very few times i have bought since i started mixing have been sink fodder..

Yep. I stopped buying pre-made anything because of the secret ingredients they randomly include without telling everyone, like menthol.
Plus I'm intolerant to a few like strawberry (ripe) so secret recipes aren't so great for everyone.

Mind you, the only thing I've actually thrown down the sink is watermelon :puke:

my report will be from the other side of the coin as i only use tanks and stock coils. got a few (45ish) but ive mainly always used custards in crown 1 but now moved onto crown 2/SE1 tanks and coils as ive got hundreds to get through. as this custard sounds special i will even break from tradition and try in the freemax mesh pro which has to be one of the best stock tanks for flavour.

my report will be from the other side of the coin as i only use tanks and stock coils. got a few (45ish) but ive mainly always used custards in crown 1 but now moved onto crown 2/SE1 tanks and coils as ive got hundreds to get through. as this custard sounds special i will even break from tradition and try in the freemax mesh pro which has to be one of the best stock tanks for flavour.
Ill be more interested to see how you find it on your usual tank.
I've often wondered if its a case that a better stock coil tank or better build would allow for milder flavoured juice.
This is why id be interested what matty makes of it putting it through twin coils at over 100w.
Will it be too overpowering :hmm:

I'm about to mix up a load of stuff this weekend, if you pm me the recipe I'll more than likely have the concs and give it a go. More opinions the better, right? So option 3.

Back
Top Bottom