What's new

Pulse 80w issue

Do you have any juice building up in the battery compartment. The two I had leaked juice all inside the mod and maybe thats causing your problem
There always seems to be a bit of juice between the removable panels but I’m always giving it a wipe over to prevent build up.

I reckon a lot of these mods are hit and miss.

I have a couple of aspire feedlink squonk mods, swap the tanks regularly. One has a build up of juice the other doesn’t

I have a Steam Crave Graz that shoves that stuff out past the lid. The atty needs a sweat band because of it. Though not one on my attys, RDA or not, has ever put juice in my mouth.

Have you tried the firmware yet?

No joy I’m afraid.... when plugged into pc (batteries removed) the mod still displayed battery charging and wasn’t recognised by the vandy vape downloaded tool.

It just seems to think it’s always plugged in and charging.

It’s still good for an evening mod when I don’t have to worry about the battery level being unreliable.

I picked up a couple of the aspire feedlink mod only from cloudstix (about £17 with battery) . They’ve become my day to day mod.

Compact , cheap and a bit of weight to them.... not too shabby.

Thanks for the advice though, much appreciated

OP is your mod still under guarantee? Might be worth a shot sending it back. Juice leaking inside is well documented on a lot of these mods. My one read full batteries as nearly dead but still worked, a bit... Got the 90w as a replacement months ago and no issues yet.

Back
Top Bottom