What's new

Dual battery squonk mod

NorthernBoy

Postman
Help!!!.... So my beloved niagara squonker has bitten the dust whilst on holiday! [emoji53] [emoji53]
So I need your recommendations for a replacement please.. Got a budget up to 40 quid ish!!

I can highly recommend the Topside Dual, but it's around £74 . Just noticed ecigone have 15% off site wide so maybe worth a look.

If you don't want to splash a lot of money on the topside then how about a Gbox ! I've got one and although it has a couple of niggles like tinted screen hard to see in the sunlight and only one door for batteries and the bottle, it's quite serviceable.

Cheers.. What the battery life like on it?

I get a good 8hrs using Molicels from Fogstars. and i vape nearly constanlty. Expensive mod compared to some, but with ease of filling, good battery life and no issues (i now have 3) It's well worth it imo.

I get a good 8hrs using Molicels from Fogstars. and i vape nearly constanlty. Expensive mod compared to some, but with ease of filling, good battery life and no issues (i now have 3) It's well worth it imo.
Cheers for recommendations so far apes....the dopvo looks great.. Just still a bit out of my range. May look to pick one up second hand
I've rage already.. Whilst it OK the battery life isn't great compared to the niagara.. May have get another.. But the dopvo looks great!
Decisions Decisions! [emoji57] [emoji57]
Anyone anymore please?

+1 on the Topside Dual, battery life is superb, it's only 'downside' is it's not as pocket friendly as the Niagara.
My review:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/dovpo-topside-dual-squonk-200-watt-mod.html

My 2 Niagara's are still going strong, what's the problem with yours? do you think it's fixable?

I would be lost without the Niagara, unless I've missed something it's still the most compact pocket friendly dual battery squonk out there.

Yeah I love it.. Its the best mod I've had by Miles.
I'm gutted but it seems knackered.. Not reading the battery levels.. Even though there full.. It shows 26% a few vapes then it's dead.
Tried cleaning the contacts but it's made no difference [emoji19]

Back
Top Bottom