What's new

THC Tauren Max Mod + HellVape Passage RDA

Everzon

Achiever
Hello folks,
THC Tauren Max Mech Mod is an advanced mechanical mod for the vape lovers. I think the THC Tauren Max Mech Mod is best to match for the HellVape Passage RDA.
Let us check out more details.

THC Tauren Max Mod

THC Tauren Max Mod is a beautifully crafted mech mod with special hollows for fingers, offering you a better grip feeling. Tauren Max Mech Mod comes with a unique 360° contact and lockable ball fire button which can provide safe and instant vaping experience. Tauren Max can compatible with a single 18650/21700/20700 cell to bring you the strong power. The THC Tauren Max Mod is made of fine brass, which is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof so could be a nice rugged little set up for everyday use.
Parameters:
1. Size: 26 x 95(mm)
2. Top Diameter: 24mm
3. Material: Brass
4. Thread: 510 Hybrid Connection
5. Battery Type: Single 18650/20700/21700 Cell

Main Features:
1. lockable ball fire key
2. Full thread contact with low voltage drop
3. Waterproof/shockproof/dustproof

HellVape Passage RDA

HellVape Passage RDA is designed by Hellvape Official and Youtube reviewer Suck My Mod. HellVape Passage RDA is a 24mm diameter. Passage RDA adopts a unique 2-post build deck with separation block that is easy to install. Plus the innovative airflow passage system with internal honeycomb airflow holes, the Passage RDA provides smooth and huge cloud with tasty flavor. HellVape Passage RDA features the leak resistant design that will bring you great flavor.
Parameters:
1. Diameter: 24mm
2. Type: Dual Coils RDA
3. Drip Tip: 810 Drip Tip
4. Material: Stainless Steel+Pyrex Glass +Resin

Main Features:
1. Collaborated by Hellvape and Suck My Mod
2. Innovative airflow passage system
3. Internal honeycomb airflow holes
4. Large build deck for easy dual coils building
5. 2 Post design with separation block for easy installation-locking barrel
6. 810 Resin drip tip and 810 frosted drip tip
7. Leak-resistant design

Would you prefer the THC Tauren Max Mod and HellVape Passage RDA into your vape life?
Share with us in the comment.

You may also like:
High-quality Mech Mod
Vape RDAs

Back
Top Bottom