What's new

Mead

leeo666

Postman
hi all just looking for some advise really looking at making a mead juice the basic ingredients are honey water and yeast to give u the alcohol so honey is easy to come by but what company gives u a real honey taste also how to get the alcohol flavour ie wine flavour plus would like to add some vanilla to this to all help would be greatly appreciated

Ooh that sounds yummy!! I've always wanted to try mead!! I don't like beer, but thought since mead is made from honey I might like it. If you do get to make this let me know how it comes out!!

Ooh that sounds yummy!! I've always wanted to try mead!! I don't like beer, but thought since mead is made from honey I might like it. If you do get to make this let me know how it cones out!!
Hi it’s very nice I’m not a wine lover but this goes down too easy loverly honey taste with a alcohol bite

Mead? Really, have you ever tried it? Are we finally going to find a prime vapes juice I don't like???
Cant help with the question sorry but couldn't miss a chance for a moan [emoji6][emoji23]

Mead is fucking awesome, I used to make my own. The only irritating thing is it takes a bloody long time to age. A mead juice could help me deal with that. And, making more mead.

Mead? Really, have you ever tried it? Are we finally going to find a prime vapes juice I don't like???
Cant help with the question sorry but couldn't miss a chance for a moan [emoji6][emoji23]
Cliveh2 think Uve got me mixed up with the other lee mate:2thumbsup: and yes I’ve tried mead and it’s lush

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom