What's new

Bonza mech or dreamer mech?

rjm92

Postman
Afternoon everyone..

Just after some opinions from the more experienced folk on here.

Which would you recommend over the other and is there much noticeable difference in terms of performance/voltage drop. I'd be after the silver in both

I've got a Machina mech mod and wish I'd never bothered. Voltage drop is terrible and after 5 mins of use I notice a massive difference in power

Opinions are much appreciated cheers

Afternoon everyone..

Just after some opinions from the more experienced folk on here.

Which would you recommend over the other and is there much noticeable difference in terms of performance/voltage drop. I'd be after the silver in both

I've got a Machina mech mod and wish I'd never bothered. Voltage drop is terrible and after 5 mins of use I notice a massive difference in power

Opinions are much appreciated cheers
The bonza is worse than the mechina [emoji3] get the dreamer

Bonza tube makes a great nerf grenade or paper weight but not alot else, so get the dreamer

I had the SS dreamer and thought it hit like a wet noodle compared to my Deathwish. How abou the Arcless?

Tauren mech is about the best in my collection and would be my recommendation for a tube, RDA is ok but much better out there
(Edit because of stupid auto correct [emoji16])

Last edited:
I found the button on the dreamer got quite hot, never really enjoyed it. Have never used the bonza so cant comment on it.

I had the SS dreamer and thought it hit like a wet noodle compared to my Deathwish. How abou the Arcless?
seem that as well and it's in my price range. Would you say it is better all round than the dreamer and bonza?

seem that as well and it's in my price range. Would you say it is better all round than the dreamer and bonza?
Arcless seems to get great reviews, not used one personally. I have the early Tauren Mech and that was fantastic till the button became intermittent, they fixed that in later batches and apprently the Tauren Max is fab.

I went for the arcless mod in the end after all that! will wait and see what it's like when it lands

Back
Top Bottom