What's new

Pipes

Take 3

First pipe was iffy from the get go. Didn’t turn on for a bit then ended up autofiring within the week.

Second pipe was the first pipe that had the autofiring problem fixed - but the original turning on thing was still present because it arrived effectively DOA.

DICODES were great, keen to fix the issues and apologetic for what was a simple issue that could happen to anybody.

So this is the third time, this time walnut instead of zebrano. And it works. Hopefully it’ll carry on doing so like all DICODES mods for many years to come.

View attachment 192154
I think that one looke even better - lovely grain. :)

Looks lovely. It's a good advert for their customer service too.
I reckon so. Stuff goes wrong in life now and then, and perfection is impossible unless you’re me. George couldn’t do enough for me to make sure it got sorted - and he’s sending me a cap to go where the Dicodes disk sits that they’re releasing next month FOC as an apology...plus the two spools of Dicodes TC wire I’ll never use.

The mark of a company is how they respond when things go wrong, I reckon they acquitted themselves very well. I’m very happy.

I reckon so. Stuff goes wrong in life now and then, and perfection is impossible unless you’re me. George couldn’t do enough for me to make sure it got sorted - and he’s sending me a cap to go where the Dicodes disk sits that they’re releasing next month FOC as an apology...plus the two spools of Dicodes TC wire I’ll never use.

The mark of a company is how they respond when things go wrong, I reckon they acquitted themselves very well. I’m very happy.
Totally agree. Shit happens, it's how people deal with it that matters. Glad you got it sorted nice and quickly [emoji1303]

Tank arrived, battery on charge. Hazel is about to be fired up:

IMG_20190530_155312.jpg
IMG_20190530_155332.jpg

Back
Top Bottom