What's new

What to go for ?

DirkHeat

Looking at getting a new squonk mod, but can’t make my mind up between 3 devices, so hoping you lovely folks can help.

I’m stuck between the Lost Vape Drone 250c, the Ohm Boy X Desire Rage or the Dovpo Topside (either the single or dual, suppose that make it 4 devices)

In the past, I’ve had the iJoy Capo squonk, and was disappointed with that, and I have the Asmodus Spruza, but am not a huge fan of the interface or the filling of the bottle/chamber on it.

My go to device at the moment is the Lost Vape Paranormal 250c with the Drop Dead RDA, so that’s swaying me to the Drone. However, I’m willing to be advised against that for one of the others.

So please good people, help me make a decision...

Got both the drone and topside and I think just for pure simplicity of filling the topside wins it on that front no messing about with it just open top cap and fill in the mod, and comes with spare bottle that has a cap, the drone is nice but the battery/bottle back piece feels a bit cheap and one edge pops out when squonking, assuming these are gonna be stay at home mods as none are very pocket friendly if so I would go with the topside dual or even hangon for the topside dual carbon as they are heavy buggers

Seeing you seem to like higher end esque mods, I’d say wait for the Topside Dual Carbon as Cozy said. I’ve got the Rage, loved it but man it weights a ton and a half. Have never seen that much metal in a mod ever. It’s great, works a charm, the bottles are crazy good... but the topside is that much more convenient and the Carbon with the yihi chip seems like a no brainer for me. 140 bucks is the asking price I believe, so not that bad.

Just adding to the conversation... have you seen the Yihi SX Mini X? An automatic squonker... crazy stuff. I’d never buy it as it may suffer from early adopter issues but I just thought I’d through it in, well, ‘cause it’s cool and some people are braver than me :18:

Just adding to the conversation... have you seen the Yihi SX Mini X? An automatic squonker... crazy stuff. I’d never buy it as it may suffer from early adopter issues but I just thought I’d through it in, well, ‘cause it’s cool and some people are braver than me :18:

Id not heard of that, so just looked it up. Like you, I’ll wait a while before getting one.

I was going to pre-order the Topside before it was released, and probably wish now that I had, was about £20 cheaper then than it is now.

Think I’ll hang on for a bit for the Topside Carbon to be available and grab one.

I have the single battery Topside and the Basium, I use the Topside when I go out and tend to use the Basium at home. I’ve just ordered the dual Topside to replace the Basium because it’s such a good mod. I haven’t had one problem with it and the top fill is just brilliant.

As far as squonkers go I think it’s the best out there.

The Topside is a solid choice, functions really well. It is a bit on the heavy side but the lighter carbon version coming soon is going to be comfortably over £100 which seems a bit steep.

Glad I've just seen this as I was about to pull the trigger on the topside dual.

Anyone got a release date on the carbon?

Glad I've just seen this as I was about to pull the trigger on the topside dual.

Anyone got a release date on the carbon?
Available from Dovpo now. Hope you've got deep pockets. YiHi boarded mods aren't the cheapest along with DNA mods.

Available from Dovpo now. Hope you've got deep pockets. YiHi boarded mods aren't the cheapest along with DNA mods.

Thanks bud ;)

I'm quite happy to pay the additional price for YiHi/Dna chips. Id be interested to know how much lighter than the topside dual the carbon is though, can't seem to find anything on any descriptions

Back
Top Bottom