What's new

presenting "Tristan" a 20/21700 mosfet squonker stabwood hybrid mod for mattyk2010

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
we have had the ladies mod now its the gentleman's

DVD?

First Blood

Trautman: I'm your friend Johnny! I was there with you knee-deep in all that blood and guts. I covered your ass more than once. Seems like bailing you out of trouble's got to be a lifetime job for me.
Rambo: There wouldn't be any trouble except for that king-shit cop! All I wanted was something to eat, but the man kept pushing sir.
Trautman: Well, you did some pushing on your own John.
Rambo: They drew first blood, not me.
Trautman: Look, Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!
Rambo: They drew first blood... [signs off]

so here is the block remember it?

it has a odd colour pattern one is a uv reactive neon pink there is a black some red some more pink and a bit more pink

the wood is heartwood wisteria white flowering, not purple

alfIMG_8413.jpg

doesn't look anything special, does it?

alfIMG_8480.jpg

the cutting is done I have used brass tubes and rings which im going to gunsmith black using an oxide method I was taught years ago, how it holds up I'm not sure as this is a first for me on a mod

so add the bits and straight into it as I
have dangled matty enough is

alfIMG_8549.jpg

alfIMG_8550.jpg

alfIMG_8551.jpg

the colour will shine in its own way so sometimes it's luminous sometimes not, sometimes red sometimes pinker, I have no control over what it does it's up to the mod and light

alfIMG_8552.jpg

alfIMG_8553.jpg

alfIMG_8554.jpg

its a full bore mod it has a mosfet and that's it @mattyk2010 is a pro with mods and I have no worries how he uses it, I consider him my go to when I need advice on builds as he knows his stuff so well.

in the paw 360 degree

both mods will be bagged in leather, both boxed, both have warranties, both have spares etc etc etc

next time

amber

hazel

cold

fractured

capone

or something else

as always

love my mods then like them buy one

I've been glued to the forum waiting and waiting for my turn since I seen Isolde [emoji23] thank you so much mate both mods are amazing and I couldn't have wished them any different [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

What a lovely pair you have there Stu, bet matty cant wait to get his hands on them [emoji16]

What a lovely pair you have there Stu, bet matty cant wait to get his hands on them [emoji16]

they are sitting on the table at the moment waiting for mrs vapesmarter to make bags I'm very busy, work has increased to 12 14 16 hours days at the moment in various areas of work not all mods this is now part of my life orders are up and down.

i have ideas and have a something completely different to do plus I have 3 longbows to make in yew but time is luxury, get up at 6 work till 11pm eat sleep repeat.....

they are sitting on the table at the moment waiting for mrs vapesmarter to make bags I'm very busy, work has increased to 12 14 16 hours days at the moment in various areas of work not all mods this is now part of my life orders are up and down.

i have ideas and have a something completely different to do plus I have 3 longbows to make in yew but time is luxury, get up at 6 work till 11pm eat sleep repeat.....
Need to make sure you get some down time or you are going to burn out! And then where would we go for our one off custom mods!!! (Think it would be too much for matty to take[emoji23])

Need to make sure you get some down time or you are going to burn out! And then where would we go for our one off custom mods!!! (Think it would be too much for matty to take[emoji23])

I did, I went to expo oh and had Christmas day off:2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom