£2.95
Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30
Percentage used in review
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.35p

Review

This tastes like… chocolate fudge brownie. It is a cheat flavour for women, yup they can get all the yummyness without the huge calorie intake. I mixed first at 5% and when I got up to 11.6% it was full and round. I ended up with 3.4% sweetener with this – some people might like this sweeter.

I accelerated steeped this and some of the fudge cake came out and more came out after another accelerated steep – this will need a few days for the full flavour to develop, but the full range is there and it’s rich and full. There’s a lovely chocolatey after- vape taste left in the mouth after this too.

Steeping

This needs steeping. The flavours improve over several days

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Available at higher voltages

Value -commentary

35ps worth of concentrate for 10mls of juice seems good to me.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Update. I was vaping this in the canteen at work and someone complained. I apologized. She said 'it's a disgusting chocolate smell' I replied 'Oh, does it smell like cheap chocolate then? 'No' she answered, 'it smells like a very good chocolate, but I worked in a chocolate factory and now can't stand the smell of any of it - it's all disgusting to me'. During this one of the smokers approached me and 'Oh god it does smell of chocolate' and begged a taste. I had great difficulty getting my Vamo back. Her sister had apparently tried vaping and now she's going to get her 'thing' from her and I am going to give her a little of this liquid to get her going.

Tried this at 10% and its very strong, like burned chocolate. Now have brought it down to 8% and steeped for 2 days. Has turned a lovely colour. But hate it. Still burned taste with very hard throat hit. On the exhale it tastes ok. Kind of like nesquik chocolate milkshake concentrate (the liquid kind) but will see what its like after a few more days steeping and maybe bringing it down to 6%

I did one batch of this and, like all other cap's chocolate varieties, binned it and sold the concentrate on the forums. Not totally disgusting, but has a strange and distinct 'something extra' which totally deviates from the flavour. Shame because aside from that I can taste its promise of chocolate.

Currently steeping F'art chocolate and that does NOT have the same weird taste that all three Cap's chocs do (mint choc, double, brownie). But so far it's pretty weak in flavour. Not too chocolatey.

The search for a good choc, like cherry, continues.

I did one batch of this and, like all other cap's chocolate varieties, binned it and sold the concentrate on the forums. Not totally disgusting, but has a strange and distinct 'something extra' which totally deviates from the flavour. Shame because aside from that I can taste its promise of chocolate.

Currently steeping F'art chocolate and that does NOT have the same weird taste that all three Cap's chocs do (mint choc, double, brownie). But so far it's pretty weak in flavour. Not too chocolatey.

The search for a good choc, like cherry, continues.

Hmm, this is my favourite vape, but so far only ever had it from a forum member from here.
When you mixed it, did you do it with EM? (Sweetener), as I do believe this flavour needs it!

I really didn't like this flavour either and am not a fan of Capella choc flavours. So I passed it on to KulrMeStoopid and she loved it. That is a prime example of taste being subjective :D

I didn't like this straight out of the bottle, tasted more of dark chocolate, not a horrible taste I just don't like chocolate :D
I experimented a little and ended up with

15% Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie with 5% Liberty Flights Catalan Cream and 1 drop EM mix per ml
It is a nice vape and tasted just as it was supposed to, but I am fussy!!! It got sent to Raguri

Was looking forward to this one, but after steeping for a week it still tastes rank. Made up as per Bryan's first post. It smells like chocolate fudge brownie and I guess it tastes like it but it is not one that floats my boat. I guess eating stuff I like vs vaping the same thing is not the same. I love Marmite and kebabs but I would not want to vape them. Oh well onwards and upward to the next mix.

I was searching for threads about CFB. I've mixed some up at 7% with a bit of EM. Tastes really nice, but smells like actual piss (it's not me.. honest, I checked)

Really does make the living room smell bad.. Is it only me that thinks that? :30:

Back
Top Bottom