What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Geekvape Tengu RDA.........

BULLDOG1964

Legend
This is a review for the new Geekvape Tengu RDA .........
I won this great RDA in @heaven gifts kind giveaway so this review is in my own words and nobody else........
I will start with what you get in the box......
1. Tengu RDA size 24mm x 22.3mm.
2. 1 standard 510 pin and bf squonk 510 pin.
3. 2 coils ( NI80 Fused Clapton 0.3ohm ) .
4. 2 Feather cotton ( lace type ) .
5. 2 810 drip tips 1 of which is a low profile tip.
6. A bag of spares ie: O - Rings - T screwdriver - Allen key - 510 drip tip adapter and screws.

Now my thoughts on the Tengu RDA........
I found this rda to be one of the easiest RDAs to build on.
It gave great flavour and clouds.
I have tried different coils in it from kanthal calptons NI80 flat fused claptons and brochome and all work really well.
The only con i can find with the Tengu RDA is that it is a duel coil RDA only it would of been nice to see it as a single coil as well but you cant have everything.....
I will give this RDA a score of 9/10 only due to the fact that its a duel coil RDA only........

I would recommend anyone who is thinking of buying this RDA to buy one i dont think you will regret it i really do like it myself.

This Geekvape RDA is available @heaven gifts for USD 29.90 = £ 23.28.........

Thanks for your time and reading my review.........

how airy is it fully open ?
I like a airy RDA myself and i found it just our i like it fully open and it would suit a vaper who does not like a too airy RDA with the air holes closed as you can close it to how much air flow that suits you due to the honeycomb air holes it is a very good RDA if you like the Profile RDA you will love this......

This is a review for the new Geekvape Tengu RDA .........
I won this great RDA in @heaven gifts kind giveaway so this review is in my own words and nobody else........
I will start with what you get in the box......
1. Tengu RDA size 24mm x 22.3mm.
2. 1 standard 510 pin and bf squonk 510 pin.
3. 2 coils ( NI80 Fused Clapton 0.3ohm ) .
4. 2 Feather cotton ( lace type ) .
5. 2 810 drip tips 1 of which is a low profile tip.
6. A bag of spares ie: O - Rings - T screwdriver - Allen key - 510 drip tip adapter and screws.

Now my thoughts on the Tengu RDA........
I found this rda to be one of the easiest RDAs to build on.
It gave great flavour and clouds.
I have tried different coils in it from kanthal calptons NI80 flat fused claptons and brochome and all work really well.
The only con i can find with the Tengu RDA is that it is a duel coil RDA only it would of been nice to see it as a single coil as well but you cant have everything.....
I will give this RDA a score of 9/10 only due to the fact that its a duel coil RDA only........

I would recommend anyone who is thinking of buying this RDA to buy one i dont think you will regret it i really do like it myself.

This Geekvape RDA is available @heaven gifts for USD 29.90 = £ 23.28.........

Thanks for your time and reading my review.........
Cool, you've joined the club. Unless you've done others and I've missed them. Expecting more Bulldog reviews now mate. Actually that has a really good ring to it. I'd trademark that if I was you. :thumbup:

Cool, you've joined the club. Unless you've done others and I've missed them. Expecting more Bulldog reviews now mate. Actually that has a really good ring to it. I'd trademark that if I was you. :thumbup:
Thanks mate there should be another review coming soon as i have been approached by a company to do a review for them so keep a eye out .........

Thanks mate there should be another review coming soon as i have been approached by a company to do a review for them so keep a eye out .........
Good one mate, I will. "Bulldog Vapes. Reviews you sink your teeth into!" :thumbup:

I know I'm late to the show, but I've seen this used with a single coil. Pretty sure they just used extra cotton to fill the space of the missing coil. Fancy trying one myself

I know I'm late to the show, but I've seen this used with a single coil. Pretty sure they just used extra cotton to fill the space of the missing coil. Fancy trying one myself
I have not used it myself as a single coil as yet but will try it to see.......

Back
Top Bottom