What's new

MTL RSA recommendations

mattyk2010

Veteran
I want a 18350 squonk from our mad hatter mod maker @vapesmarter with some stunning dragon scales he has but been 18350 I'm unlikely going to run a drop RDA on there without battery trouble [emoji3] so I'm looking for a flavour sum mtl dripper but it

A: can't be from China, it has to be available in the uk

B: can't be some secretive give a guy a reach around and a thousand dollars Facebook nonsense

So what's good right now?

Not bothered about price and any ideas welcomed

Thanks [emoji4]

More of a suggestion than a recommendation, as don’t have one, but seen a few people saying positive things about the vapefly holic...

Thanks mate at £23 it's worth a shot [emoji4]
Sure is, but wouldn’t jump on it just yet, see what others have to say...
One other thing to consider is with your mod being 18350, it’s gonna be small, so personally I’d be looking for a rda that’s not to tall, something to tall may make the set up look top heavy...
Not cheap but salix rda might be also one to look at, you can get a slam cap for them too for abit more of the low profile look...

Sure is, but wouldn’t jump on it just yet, see what others have to say...
One other thing to consider is with your mod being 18350, it’s gonna be small, so personally I’d be looking for a rda that’s not to tall, something to tall may make the set up look top heavy...
Not cheap but salix rda might be also one to look at, you can get a slam cap for them too for abit more of the low profile look...
Thanks mate [emoji4] I never thought about height or the salix, with eden going under I some how thought I'd only ever see clones of the salix but it seems they are available still so I'll go watch some reviews of the two and see if anyone else has any input [emoji4]

Thanks mate [emoji4] I never thought about height or the salix, with eden going under I some how thought I'd only ever see clones of the salix but it seems they are available still so I'll go watch some reviews of the two and see if anyone else has any input [emoji4]
Height is not an issue to some people but to me it is, I think it depends on your OCD levels, you know the mod is gonna look nice so you need something that is gonna look nice on it...
The salix ain’t being produced anymore but there is still stock around, cheeky vapes is the cheapest I have seen it in stock, but make sure you look around if you decide on it, you may find a better deal elsewhere...

Might also be worth posting something in the squonk section to get more input from others...

I have a Strike 18 clone here you can have for the price of postage if it's any use to you. I found MTL squonking tedious for my tastes, so it lives in the box of shame.

I only tried a handful. Of those I tried the Cthulhu 1928 seemed the best of them, It sits on one of my Inboxes, mostly unusued, the draw on it seems to work best fairly open compared to MTL RTAs, running at just under 1 ohm coil at 18 watts.

Back
Top Bottom