What's new

The Vapeware Mods Integra (Clone)

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick few thoughts after spending the morning running The Integra on one Zero and the Reaper V3 on another.

Both have identical Builds in them. .30 Kanthal. 2.5id Coils. 1.3ohms and both at 15 Watts, I have even gone as far as using the same Liquid which is the Fabulous Wick Addiction, London Gin Parlour, Gin and Cucumber. :)

The Integra has "possibly" a slightly smoother draw. It's a marginal difference, but it's there all the same.
Flavour wise............. They are both absolutely outstanding when it comes to flavour production and YES, The Integra does produce that heavenly saturated Vape that I previously described as Chewy :)

The down sides......... such as they are at the moment.

Wicking the Integra could be seen as labour intensive by some I suspect? It isn't overly difficult, more fiddly I suppose?
The Integra's Juice Flow Control: This is a brand new RTA so it's perhaps unfair to level criticism as such, BUT, you DO have to be careful once you have removed the Top Cap to make sure that the Juice Flow has remained Closed. Not a big issue, but something to watch. I haven't tried the Bottom Fill Method yet.

Thus far......... I would suggest that if you had a Reaper V3 and it didn't quite do it for you, then the Integra may well be what you were hoping for?
Conversely........ Same thing applies the other way round too. :)

Summing up my initial thoughts........ I am glad I have BOTH RTAs.
Would I pay £170 excluding shipping for a real one?? NO, I most certainly would not. But £20 for this SXK....... Total no brainer.
If you are in the market for a great MTL RTA, we have another contender in The Integra. :) Worthy of further investigation I assure you :)

Interesting.
I do like the EVL reaper but I keep dumping juice every time I remove it from the mod.

Wicking is fine old bean.
It's just the tanks design and my forgetfulness. ..

Thanks for that @Rob. High praise for it indeed! How’s the draw compared to the reaper with the mtl ring in place? I liked the reaper on the smallest hole or the next one up depending on my mood.

I’m liking the sound of the Juice @Rob. Just been looking at the site. Can I trouble you on how you make it a more MTL friendly juice. VG/PG ratio a little bit unbalanced for me. Thank you sir. [emoji106]

@Discomatt :) You can replicate your chosen style of setup easily with this beauty, just turn it down to the single smallest air hole. Reminds me of the Nautilus Mini in many ways when run like this.

@Coolie27 :) I had similar concerns, but actually, I find it to be pretty near perfectly balanced straight out of the bottle. Definitely surprising and wonderful in equal measure :2thumbsup:

@Discomatt :) You can replicate your chosen style of setup easily with this beauty, just turn it down to the single smallest air hole. Reminds me of the Nautilus Mini in many ways when run like this.

@Coolie27 :) I had similar concerns, but actually, I find it to be pretty near perfectly balanced straight out of the bottle. Definitely surprising and wonderful in equal measure :2thumbsup:

Thank you. I have a little intolerance to VG, I’m guessing PG Nic shots could even this up for me? This is my Favourite summer drink at the moment. A vape to match would top up my forthcoming hols.

Back
Top Bottom