What's new

Coils. What's safe and what's not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it doesn't melt in get stuck in your lungs
Used properly & within safe limits no wire will melt & get lodged in your lungs. Melting point of coil materials is North of 600c so unless your bypassing 10s cut off, pumping max watts & vaping with no wick, frankly my dear, your talking crap. You really should stop reading the psuedo-science being propagated by the FDA/Big T/Pharma & any research done by Stanton Glantz.
Just so you're aware, all wire has the potential to release various oxides when heated to extremes or in an uncontrolled manner. So no one wire is safer than another, just some more stable when heated.

Used properly & within safe limits no wire will melt & get lodged in your lungs. Melting point of coil materials is North of 600c so unless your bypassing 10s cut off, pumping max watts & vaping with no wick, frankly my dear, your talking crap. You really should stop reading the psuedo-science being propagated by the FDA/Big T/Pharma & any research done by Stanton Glantz.
Just so you're aware, all wire has the potential to release various oxides when heated to extremes or in an uncontrolled manner. So no one wire is safer than another, just some more stable when heated.
I applaud you. And Kanthal is the most stable for people with less then half a brain and no nothing about melting points or are running a MECH mod with no cut off. Yes or no?

I applaud you. And Kanthal is the most stable for people with less then half a brain and no nothing about melting points or are running a MECH mod with no cut off. Yes or no?
People with only half a brain shouldn't be anywhere near a mech mod. Wire that doesn't melt becomes pointless as the battery is more likely to vent through ignorance long before sucking molten metal.

A lot of people dry burn their coils excessively. Both in terms of heat and frequency.

metal color temp chart.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom