What's new

CBD users why?

Does CBD really help you sleep then ? It usually takes me 3 hrs or so to nod off so sometimes I only get 3 hrs sleep a night. I've been like that for atleast 15 year's.

CBD won't have any side effects, even if you take CBD for anxiety or depression there will be no problem with your sleep. Maybe there were other reasons for your sleepless nights but most probably CBD may not be the reason.

CBD won't have any side effects, even if you take CBD for anxiety or depression there will be no problem with your sleep. Maybe there were other reasons for your sleepless nights but most probably CBD may not be the reason.
You may have misunderstood my post there. I was asking if cbd helps you to sleep not causes you not to sleep. I don't use it and don't suffer from any psychological problems. Just takes me ages to get to sleep.

@mick brown it depends on the person, we have found from reserved to have some positive results on sleep @MrDJ, @OccultScientist both mentioned in reviews they achieved better rem or as Mrdj calls it ( sleeping like a log )
Thanks. It's something for me to think about. Not sure why I've always been bad at sleeping. Actually though, here's the funny thing. I can nod off very easily in a chair while watching tv for example but as soon as I go to bed, forget it.

You may have misunderstood my post there. I was asking if cbd helps you to sleep not causes you not to sleep. I don't use it and don't suffer from any psychological problems. Just takes me ages to get to sleep.

Really sorry about that!! I have misunderstood your post. CBD helps you for good sleep. There were many kinds of research held on CBD for sleep and finally they all proved it as the best natural medicine for sleep disorders.

Thanks. It's something for me to think about. Not sure why I've always been bad at sleeping. Actually though, here's the funny thing. I can nod off very easily in a chair while watching tv for example but as soon as I go to bed, forget it.

Well there your issue! Replace the bed with a lazyboy chair for yourself haha

That's me in a nutshell. Watching TV and remote behind me. Adverts come on and I'm out within 3 minutes. Go to bed and can take me hours to settle.
One other thing that could help is I've started using earplugs and once I do get off to sleep they help as even a creaking floorboard or a car going past used to wake me but earplugs do help.
I bought 3M earplugs on eBay. 5 pairs for under 3 squid.

That's me in a nutshell. Watching TV and remote behind me. Adverts come on and I'm out within 3 minutes. Go to bed and can take me hours to settle.
One other thing that could help is I've started using earplugs and once I do get off to sleep they help as even a creaking floorboard or a car going past used to wake me but earplugs do help.
I bought 3M earplugs on eBay. 5 pairs for under 3 squid.
I think some of my problem is that I can't switch my brain off when it's too quiet. I just keep thinking of thing's and keep going over and over them in my head. [emoji23]

Mostly to aid sleep - and A&D.
Plus I'm not super confident in the 'big pharma' way of dealing with ailments in general :18:

Back
Top Bottom