What's new

Mr DJ's CBD trial thoughts

Nice write up, sorry it not helped the pain but it’s good to hear it’s nailed the relaxation side and helped with sleep, I will now take this feed back and be sending you a new bottle, I will try and add something with our blend ( another compound ) that is good for pain, maybe another compound will help, I don’t know yet, but if I can do that then that be brilliant to tick all your boxes :)

thanks mate, thats very kind of you.
ive not touched it in the last 2 weeks but hopefully will start again this weekend.
my head is defo not in a good place at the moment and depression is looming but im good at hiding it. its the thoughts that are going through my head that is worrying me.
i almost told work to go fek themselves last week after working in xray for 39 years.

thanks mate, thats very kind of you.
ive not touched it in the last 2 weeks but hopefully will start again this weekend.
my head is defo not in a good place at the moment and depression is looming but im good at hiding it. its the thoughts that are going through my head that is worrying me.
i almost told work to go fek themselves last week after working in xray for 39 years.

Sorry to hear, mental health isn’t something to laugh about I know this all too well! Go and speak with someone you know well or seek some help if it gets worst which your properly knew already! Take care MrDj and my inbox is always welcoming

Could you expand on this?
I thought CBD was the supposed pain relief element.
I'm guessing there is pain and then there is pain. Everyone is different and every pain is different depending on what part of the body is affected.
Just like a migraine it can come and go. Certain tabs help to ease it but the strongest meds I'm on don't touch migraine while simple paracetamol do. I'm guessing this could be the same for CBD.
My pain is long term. I have serious bone damage and deformaty. I have hip replacements and feet fusions where the bones are pinned to keep them in one position but have sadly slightly given way so every step I take is painful no matter what I take to ease the pain. The only time I am in the least pain is when I'm in bed so for me it did relax and help me sleep but this could well of been that added element of the CBG.
For my pain I think I am going to need horse tranquilizer strength

@skinku be prepare to be educated!

Ok so cbd is a compound found in the cannabis plant, it’s good can offer some help but usually much better if it with other compounds found in the plant.

Other compounds in the plant is
Cbd
Cbg
Cbva
Can
Thc
CBC
And a few more.

Now cbd is best partnered with CBG as it helps the cbd compound become more potent and same apply for cbg, they bounce of each other. Let’s say I made a CBD CBG CBC, blend that 3rd compound may well be another that might benefit the blend.

Now this is where becomes more interesting. Full specturm oils are abit of everything but most time it trace amounts, while we use isolate based blends but they are concentrated and we can more accurately make 500mg.

Other problems is anyone can make a cbd product that contains no actual compounds ( such as these compounds claiming 5000mg for £10, if you dig into it you will find they are made from hemp seed oil which have no compounds but because it from hemp deprived product you can class it as cbd.

I'm guessing there is pain and then there is pain. Everyone is different and every pain is different depending on what part of the body is affected.
Just like a migraine it can come and go. Certain tabs help to ease it but the strongest meds I'm on don't touch migraine while simple paracetamol do. I'm guessing this could be the same for CBD.
My pain is long term. I have serious bone damage and deformaty. I have hip replacements and feet fusions where the bones are pinned to keep them in one position but have sadly slightly given way so every step I take is painful no matter what I take to ease the pain. The only time I am in the least pain is when I'm in bed so for me it did relax and help me sleep but this could well of been that added element of the CBG.
For my pain I think I am going to need horse tranquilizer strength
Been busy so have missed this.
Nice job mrdj.
Your spot on with meds. I often get terrible tooth ache from an old removal that leads to a killer headache. I can literally max out on morphine with zero effect but two ibuprofen will clear it up in fourth minutes.
Sadly weed always had a negative effect on me so I've had to measure how effective cbd is by how dreadfully annoyed it makes me. Perhaps not the best subject.
Nice reply too @ReservedCBD.
Always good to be clued up.

Back
Top Bottom