What's new

Reviewers Wanted

Oooh, fabulous, will have to keep an eye out as I can't get enough menthol and menthol chill, keep emptying my local shops of them!

Ha excellent. Free Mainland UK delivery when you spend over £10 online too :-)

Ha excellent. Free Mainland UK delivery when you spend over £10 online too :-)

Just been on your site and by better half has placed an order for menthol chill, loving the bulk 22+3 pack you have on sale at the moment! Gona keep me stocked up for a while :D

I might be interested in reviewing the new devices... I'm assuming some sort of more up to date starter/pod systems?

The other day i purchased a 60ml shortfill of your Cherry sherbet and as like your other flavours you do in your shortfill range you have not let me down.
I would like to say with this Cherry sherbet one you are on to a right winner you can really taste the cherry then you get the fizz taste of the sherbet i dont no how you do it but iv'e got to say you have got just right unlike other cherry flavours out there your one is not to over powering like others and was wondering if you have any plans to bring out more sherbet flavours like maybe a strawberry or lemon?
I would recommend any vaper who loves cherry flavour juices to try this one as i no they would not be disappointed .
My next juices from you i going to try are the Strawberry jam and the Strawberry, Kiwi , and watermelon ones.
Thanks 88Vape for bring us such nice juices at affordable prices.............

Well, considering it was ordered Tuesday evening and wouldn't have been processed until Wednesday, my order arrived today! Pound shops have lost my custom, I'm going direct from now on!

Well, considering it was ordered Tuesday evening and wouldn't have been processed until Wednesday, my order arrived today! Pound shops have lost my custom, I'm going direct from now on!

brilliant, glad to here you are happy with our service!

The other day i purchased a 60ml shortfill of your Cherry sherbet and as like your other flavours you do in your shortfill range you have not let me down.
I would like to say with this Cherry sherbet one you are on to a right winner you can really taste the cherry then you get the fizz taste of the sherbet i dont no how you do it but iv'e got to say you have got just right unlike other cherry flavours out there your one is not to over powering like others and was wondering if you have any plans to bring out more sherbet flavours like maybe a strawberry or lemon?
I would recommend any vaper who loves cherry flavour juices to try this one as i no they would not be disappointed .
My next juices from you i going to try are the Strawberry jam and the Strawberry, Kiwi , and watermelon ones.
Thanks 88Vape for bring us such nice juices at affordable prices.............

Hi Bulldog,

Glad you like our Cherry Sherbet! We have a Lemon Sherbet Short Fill coming out in the next 2 weeks!

Dont forget to use the POTV code it gives you 10% off Short Fills!

Our Nic Shots are all only 50p online too!

Back
Top Bottom