What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

athletes foot

digit

ive had athletes foot for about 10 years and been unable to shift it . tried all the usual stuff even going to the extreme of peeing on my feet in the shower ! but nothing helped so gave up trying , about a month ago i started vaping cbd and my foot fungus has dried up and looks to be improving . anyone else had a similar positive reaction or is it just a fluke

Don't actually use CBD myself, but since switching to vaping my blood circulation is better. I previously had constant athletes foot which seems to have largely gone now. I don't have a medical explanation but something has changed for the better.

It's no fluke....my penis fell off last month, I vaped CBD for a whole week solid.......I now have a fully grown raging 12 inch tadger #lockupyourdaughtersnwives

.........And he's back...........

Some microbiologist made an Easter bunny out of athletes foot fungus

FB_IMG_1556053004787.jpeg

C'mon Folks, a thread about potential benefits does NOT need you bunch of clowns derailing it!! :12::12:

Back
Top Bottom