Vape Superstore
What's new

Vanishing wicking.

Premier Ecigs
AcmeFog
It sounds like your wicking to me, the juice isn't keeping up so burning dry cotton, I use sweet juices in mine and it's fine.

I suspect you could be choking the wicking ports, they should not be too tight in there, I tweak mine from underneath to make sure they are nice and loose.

There's a wicking guide in my review;
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ndy-vape-pyro-v2-bf-squonk-rdta-guide.167883/

Pyro-V2-2.jpg

BUT last week I tried a single coil build in it, this made it so much better, easier to wick and delivered more flavour with the airflow space, give it a try it's a win win for me, more flavour, less power and juice consumption.

E-liquids.com
It sounds like your wicking to me, the juice isn't keeping up so burning dry cotton, I use sweet juices in mine and it's fine.

I suspect you could be choking the wicking ports, they should not be too tight in there, I tweak mine from underneath to make sure they are nice and loose.

There's a wicking guide in my review;
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ndy-vape-pyro-v2-bf-squonk-rdta-guide.167883/

View attachment 191978

BUT last week I tried a single coil build in it, this made it so much better, easier to wick and delivered more flavour with the airflow space, give it a try it's a win win for me, more flavour, less power and juice consumption.
Thanks for the reply.
Humm. I thought wicking too. But the ends are not burnt, not even dark. Also no hint of dry hits.
I wick much like your vid shows. I've lost count of the vids I've watched on the subject. The only thing I haven't tried is extending the wicks into the juice tank, itself. Which seemed rather pointless considdering the lack of dry hits.
Still, I'll continue my search for a solution. And will have another look at wicking.

I had the same problem when I use to vape horny juice. The cotton just seems to dissolve inside the coils

Vape Green
This does sound odd, have you said what cotton you're using? I've got the Pyro & vape on it a bit a work & had no problem, I've got a Pyro 2 I never got round to building so this is making me want to use it

I’ve found these chinese designed atties inferior. I prefer to spend less on the no name chinese clones of boutique european ones. That way, everyone’s a winner.

What do you mean here dude? It's the Vandy Vape Pyro unless it being a clone was mentioned that I missed! :18:

ETA: Okay, I think the penny dropped :30::30::30:

Last edited:
Smoore
This does sound odd, have you said what cotton you're using? I've got the Pyro & vape on it a bit a work & had no problem, I've got a Pyro 2 I never got round to building so this is making me want to use it
Cotton used was Cotton Bacon V2. I might try with some Muji next.

Back
Top Bottom