What's new

CBD from LiQuid - Cough Cough Splutter...

scottish-jim

Achiever
So I was thinking of CBD and being a long term user of eliquids from LiQuid I thought I'd give their ready to vape CBD a go.

Two strengths - 100mg and 300mg. I went straight for the 300mg.
https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/cbd-c14/liquid-cbd-strawberry-lime-cbd-p646

I can't vape it. Every time I take a draw it's really harsh on my throat and lungs and makes me cough and splutter.

So I emailed LiQuid and asked for comments/suggestions...

Dear Jim
Thank you for contacting us.
You may find the change harsh at first but not overly so if you are already used to vaping. It is important to change the coil and clean the tank and ensure you prime the coil correctly to ensure it is not a dry burn from the wick causing the harshness. The liquid composition is 50/50 and therefore sub Ohm vaping is not recomended.
I hope that is helpful,
Kind Regards
Sebastian
LiQuid Team

I've been vaping 5 years, it's a new Nautilus tank and 1.6 ohm coil at 12W and it's not a dry burn!

Do you think maybe the 300mg is too strong for me or will I get used to it over time?

I'd welcome any comments/suggestions as I really want to give CBD a go for..."reasons"

Cheers

Jim

I’ve not found any cbd I’ve puffed to be harsh at all. Maybe try a different brand?

Thanks @vandykevapes

And he pretty much already summed it up, it could be them or manufacturing error which you wouldn’t expect from such a big company.

So I was thinking of CBD and being a long term user of eliquids from LiQuid I thought I'd give their ready to vape CBD a go.

Two strengths - 100mg and 300mg. I went straight for the 300mg.
https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/cbd-c14/liquid-cbd-strawberry-lime-cbd-p646

I can't vape it. Every time I take a draw it's really harsh on my throat and lungs and makes me cough and splutter.

So I emailed LiQuid and asked for comments/suggestions...

Dear Jim
Thank you for contacting us.
You may find the change harsh at first but not overly so if you are already used to vaping. It is important to change the coil and clean the tank and ensure you prime the coil correctly to ensure it is not a dry burn from the wick causing the harshness. The liquid composition is 50/50 and therefore sub Ohm vaping is not recomended.
I hope that is helpful,
Kind Regards
Sebastian
LiQuid Team

I've been vaping 5 years, it's a new Nautilus tank and 1.6 ohm coil at 12W and it's not a dry burn!

Do you think maybe the 300mg is too strong for me or will I get used to it over time?

I'd welcome any comments/suggestions as I really want to give CBD a go for..."reasons"

Cheers

Jim

I tried their (onepoundeliquid) 300mg CBD Forest fruits and found exactly the same as you report. Far too harsh to be vaped. Rips your throat out even at MTL 14 watts.

Back
Top Bottom