What's new

Cbd oil turns brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhat247

Hey everyone. I'm vaping a cbd oil and the oil is clear but when i get about halfway down, it starts turning brown and when their is about 1/4 of it left, it's dark brown, is that normal? Is that just from being heated up and down? Thanks for the help

Hey everyone. I'm vaping a cbd oil and the oil is clear but when i get about halfway down, it starts turning brown and when their is about 1/4 of it left, it's dark brown, is that normal? Is that just from being heated up and down? Thanks for the help

not sure oil is for vaping but imposible to be sure as youve not mention make.
what tank and coil you using and at what wattage and have you added nicotine as well. also are you diluting it with a few drops in eliquid or is it a ready to vape juice.
the more info the better.
some juice does go dark in a tank as a buildup in the cotton slowly changes its colour.

Last edited:
i just have a regular vape pen, it doesn't have any mods or anything but here is the cartridge that i use. https://whitelightningusa.com/product/monthly-cbd-1ml-vape-1200mg-strength/ i have it set on 3.7 volts also. as you can tell, i'm a noob at this, lol
No idea on that stuff as we are in the UK so not heard of that CBD.
It most prob is changing colour due to the coil heating and the cotton sitting with juice saturated so when left it will get darker.
This is the same as what happens with juice which has nicotine in it.
Guessing nothing to worry about.

Sounds like it oil infused liquid and as it got hot the oil turned. Or your coil burning and it’s letting the colour back into the pen.

Maybe it's all about the quality of CBD oil. When I choose cbd products, I prefer to make a purchase from the best seller like purekana, cause they do this kind of business for dozen of years and they can offer you the best quality of CBD oil for sure. The quality is the main thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post, I think as the oil burns it can change the consistency or density over time with certain ingredients like terpenes. Personally I really like the vape oils offered by Cannabidiol Life.

Personally I haven't faced such an issue, though I use cbd oil for insomnia and depression. I'm not an expert, but I can suggested checking (wrong forum mate). This source includes useful information about cbd products. Maybe you can find the answer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom