What's new

Tiny coils ***** sake!

You’re doing better than me. My paltry attempts have been useless, my hands are too shaky and I need to get some sort of magnifier ‘cos I can’t see what the hell I’m doing :8:

I already had a magnifying lamp because I cant see to thread needles any more! We'll get there one day, if we havent secretly buried them in the 'graveyard of actually cant be arsed' :D

MrsAshy I used to think that using pre-made coils was easier and helpful but after a while I realised it was much easier to make your own to fit the tank. 28awg wire and a 2.5mm bar is all you need and for me it made everything so much easier.

I already had a magnifying lamp because I cant see to thread needles any more! We'll get there one day, if we havent secretly buried them in the 'graveyard of actually cant be arsed' :D

I definitely need a magnifying lamp or something, on top of my glasses, my eyesight’s dire. My efforts were frustrating and full of expletives along the lines of ‘Bugger me, it don’t look this feckin fiddly on YouTube!’ :D

MrsAshy I used to think that using pre-made coils was easier and helpful but after a while I realised it was much easier to make your own to fit the tank. 28awg wire and a 2.5mm bar is all you need and for me it made everything so much easier.
I got the kit to make the coils last week (28 wire too)
First attempt was a disaster. Havent tried again yet. Waiting for a calm(er) moment when my new tanks get here this week :D

When I saw you said you’d ordered it, I had to bite my forum tongue. I was thinking, “hmm, she might like it. Don’t say anything...” but on the other hand “no! no! do the right thing, tell her to cancel the order!” Like wee angels and devils on the shoulders.

But I do implore you, to get yourself an origen mark 2. If you like your zephyrs you’ll love the origen. It’s similar, only much better. ;)

But I do implore you, to get yourself an origen mark 2. If you like your zephyrs you’ll love the origen. It’s similar, only much better. ;)
Quick google revealed nothing. Intriguing.
Please send me a link because its always a good idea to spend more money even though you cant really afford it but you have to because theres this new thing that might be good :D

Back
Top Bottom