Vape Club
What's new

Tiny coils ***** sake!

If it helps, I tend to find a 2.5mm ID coil fits easier in these tiny decks. Stick with it. I got dry hits with my Hastur Mini ..... by the way ......... ;)

E-liquids.com
In the 3rd picture it looks like you have some overhang on the tail from the deck on the left hand side. You must cut the tails as close as you can and then fold them in so they are flush to the deck mounts. The hastur dome has such small clearance that anything that isn’t flush will catch and short.

AcmeFog
I use a 2.5mm 1ohm coil in mine and cut the wick at roughly 45 degrees, no issues with wicking or leaking.
You'll get it, it just takes a few builds [emoji6] it's worth it.

I persevered for weeks before I gave up on it. Never had any other tank that was so fussy.

Smoore
@MrsAshy How’re you getting on with this now? Have you cracked it or have you started an RTA cemetery of your own with it?

@MrsAshy How’re you getting on with this now? Have you cracked it or have you started an RTA cemetery of your own with it?
The vid that @tony68 posted above was massively helpful. Using the coil rod has helped me crack that bit. Wicking Im still not so hot at, but I'm actually likeing this tank a lot more now. I guess its gonna help long term too as Ive been so early into it getting a tiny deck :)

Vape Green
late to the party plus have the jumbo version not mini so stayed away tbh

but did notice your coil legs might have been a possible reason for shorting agro....

Screenshot from 2019-05-12 21-52-08.png

(soz about bad uncropped image - this o/s is a bit of a learning curve with its default software)

but looks like a long coil leg in pic, no doubt your coiling has improved a bit by now

Innokin
late to the party plus have the jumbo version not mini so stayed away tbh

but did notice your coil legs might have been a possible reason for shorting agro....

View attachment 191851

(soz about bad uncropped image - this o/s is a bit of a learning curve with its default software)

but looks like a long coil leg in pic, no doubt your coiling has improved a bit by now

It was and hadnt even realised it was a factor. I'm glad I posted this because although I felt like a plank its made me look really well at the tank as a unit - not just the build deck if you see what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom