What's new

Concentrate Advice Please

Quahog5

Postman
I’ve been given 9x10ml of premixed net tobacco, as much as I enjoy tobacco these are a bit strong for me so I’m thinking of adding some concentrate to take the edge off a bit.
I don’t mix my own so can anyone suggest a good fudge/caramel that would make them more palatable and also how much do I add, do they need to steep etc? Thanks

Hardly worth the bother of mixing up something, minging will always be just that, regardless of what you add, either dilute with distilled water or a 50/50 VG/PG mix and call it a done deal.

They don’t taste bad at all, just the tobacco is a bit strong and as I normally vape caramel type tobaccos I thought adding something was worth a try

They don’t taste bad at all, just the tobacco is a bit strong and as I normally vape caramel type tobaccos I thought adding something was worth a try
If you think they would be better at half the flavour strength, mix up the same volume and VG/PG ratio of flavourless juice at the required nicotine level and mix the two together.
Edit: Sorry, I see that you don't mix. Ignore me.

Pick up a 10ml nic shot of the same pg/vg ratio and nic strength and use it to top up each bottle.

Back
Top Bottom