What's new

It's raining mtl

Very odd notch/slider detail on the bottom, intrigued.

I guess the slider is for airflow control.
It’s not a top filler either so you would have to open the tank upside down and the quality will depend heavily on the o rings that hold it all together.
I think I will pass on it as I am not convinced enough to buy a genuine one.
Although bottom airflow and -filling combined with the absence of juice control put it in my range of interest.

I guess the slider is for airflow control.
It’s not a top filler either so you would have to open the tank upside down and the quality will depend heavily on the o rings that hold it all together.
I think I will pass on it as I am not convinced enough to buy a genuine one.
Although bottom airflow and -filling combined with the absence of juice control put it in my range of interest.
That drip tip is horrendous ....... how the heck do you keep that clean? :11:

SXK VWM Integra Style RTA

https://www.3fvape.com/home/37645-s...steel-pc-42ml-22mm-diameter.html#.XNTeao5Khdg

I keep looking at this, I've even given myself the "you've got too many attys already" talk - twice, but I still catch myself looking. Does anyone have any experience of the Integra? The only English language review I can see is by Klaus Jedelsky and he likes it. Help me out here please, is it a yay or a nay?

Don't know that one at all and not seen any discussion about it. Will take a look today sometime. For me, if a tank does something a bit different or has something about it that interests me, then I take the plunge.

I tend to agree with the above - maybe I'm missing something, but I can't see anything that intrigues me. And I'm not keen on plastic tanks, personally. Sorry.

Its all gone very dry in MTL world. Ive been scratching around for something to buy for ages purely out of boredom. Have a super cheap kflite coming on the slow boat and a bridge for the billet that I know ill probably hate and that's about it. Stupid year of the pod!

Its all gone very dry in MTL world. Ive been scratching around for something to buy for ages purely out of boredom. Have a super cheap kflite coming on the slow boat and a bridge for the billet that I know ill probably hate and that's about it. Stupid year of the pod!

Expromizer

Back
Top Bottom