What's new

Rebuildables: Beginners experiences

Cheers Gibbo. I thought if someone is resisting having a go (like I did for months) then this might just persuade them to try it. There are a lot of rebuildables out there that look superb but these are pretty good value and I haven't heard a bad word said about them.

Time will tell but the one I have going now is rockin. I've been dripping in several flavours too when one flavour starts to fade and the new flavour comes through almost instantly. Which is perfect for me :)

Flavour was gong a bit just now and so I opened it up for a looksee. The 'string' appeared very dry and there was no loose juice in the chamber. I added a few more drops than usual as a top up , 10 instead of 5.

FLOODED

The signs of flooding are intense TH, loads of flavour but little vapour. In fact the TH was so intense it was not vapeable. I've puffed on it without inhaling for a few minutes to vape off the excess. Seems to be improving now

..and so I climb that learning curve..

Day 3 of my first successful coil (2nd attempt) and I've pretty much been using it exclusively. 5-6 drops to top up every now and again when the flavour and hit takes a dive. Have to say I'm impressed with it so far. Being as I like the intensity of the vape with dripping that, for me, is far better than any other system the initial faff seems worth it. So far.
i have also found that when changing juices the flavour change is rapid
Happy planet monkey here :D

I used different wick to the stuff that came with it as the coil just seemed to "cut" through it after a day or two....the wick in central wire stores at UKV mkII is brilliant and very cheap too! I love my RDA got it last week and its my main vape...

i also got the rebuildable tank from vapour hut for £14, very good piece of kit!
The adjustable airhole on the RDA is a god send...you dont have that option on most mods as they are screw on tops.

The only way to adjust them is by adding a rubber seal to the threads

Central wire stores? That the place advertised on clockworks site?

Not sure without looking at the site....its run by terry on UKV...you can get 1 meter of wick for £1 and 2 meters of wire for £1. With 3 or 4 different gauges of wire....i prefer the 0.25 as its considerably thicker and easier to work with

Ah now liking the sound of 'easier to work with' lol jeez that wire is so DAMN THIN!

Lol ye...wrap it around a piece of card or wrap it neatly into a 10ml bottle qnd put the dropper cap back on so the wire can be fed through it keeping it tidy.

I also find it easier to cut the wire of the roll after I have wrapped the coil.

Cutting the ends down to about 1cm makes it easier to fit into the posts opposed to long straggly bits.

Back
Top Bottom