What's new

Any Snus users in the UK?

Nicrush

Hi,
I'm a UK student doing research on Swedish snus. I'm looking for snus users in the UK to hear people's stories about how they started, how often they take snus, if it helps them smoke less etc. Would love to hear from you guys!

PS - if you can think of any other good places to ask that would also be super helpful

Hi,
I'm a UK student doing research on Swedish snus. I'm looking for snus users in the UK to hear people's stories about how they started, how often they take snus, if it helps them smoke less etc. Would love to hear from you guys!

PS - if you can think of any other good places to ask that would also be super helpful

I do. Feel free to PM me. :D

Did you stick with it? I found a load of those ones I dished out at the back of a cupboard about six months ago!

I did mate. Found one I particularly liked and stocked up to make the order worthwhile. I use it on a semi regular basis - mainly when there's no way I can vape. I am officially a Viking! :18::18:

Is this something you can buy in the UK? I thought this was only in other European countries, particularly Denmark & Sweden.

When I lived in the UK I ordered it from Sweden. Tried it more than one time but I found the taste rank, after a while it becomes bearable, even addictive but rank nonetheless.

Often, this has become a good initiative to bring out people from harmful tobacco products but at the same time it is encouraging many nonsmokers to initiate smoking.

Back
Top Bottom