What's new

Best ratio

Albiontilidie

Initiate
Evening I've just brought 2 concentrate 30ml bottles blackcurrant by vampire vape and subzero I want to make a 120ml bottle of blackcurrant menthol what would be the best ratio to mix them using 80/20 pg/vg many thanks

Evening I've just brought 2 concentrate 30ml bottles blackcurrant by vampire vape and subzero I want to make a 120ml bottle of blackcurrant menthol what would be the best ratio to mix them using 80/20 pg/vg many thanks
What PG/VG ratio are you hoping to end up with? Or is the PG/VG pre-mixed? Vampire Vapes are in PG and recommend 15-20%, so taking your question literally you could roughly start with half each bottle, top up with your PG/VG mix and take it from there by taste ........ but it will end up higher PG than 80/20. And you don't mention nic so I'm assuming you don't use any?

If you've not mixed those flavours before, I'd start smaller (10 ml) to make sure you like the mix, too.

a bit confused, you don't mention nic or what base or if you got both VG & PG to add to it
you are using concentrates - so you will be adding say 5~7% of each tops, in a small 10ml bottle
(I'd say start by adding say max 4% of each and see how it goes which is more dominant concentrate)
your best bet is have a play around with some figures......

https://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html

add say 10 drops of each maybe to an empty 10ml ??
top up with base halfway - shake like fuck, top up to 10ml and shake like fuck again etc.....

drops are never ultra accurate, syringe scales or fuck it mix massive amounts for accuracy
but you should be able figure some stuff out yourself if you have a play with calculators like steam

What PG/VG ratio are you hoping to end up with? Or is the PG/VG pre-mixed? Vampire Vapes are in PG and recommend 15-20%, so taking your question literally you could roughly start with half each bottle, top up with your PG/VG mix and take it from there by taste ........ but it will end up higher PG than 80/20. And you don't mention nic so I'm assuming you don't use any?

If you've not mixed those flavours before, I'd start smaller (10 ml) to make sure you like the mix, too.
The pg/vg is a pre mix. I use 3mg of nicotine which is 2 10ml 18mg shots

is your base really 80% PG 20%VG like you wrote it - that is quite runny
hence my confusion, would have thught you meant 80VG 20PG base in which case.....

Screenshot from 2019-05-08 19-48-34.png

That would give you an aprox 70/30 mix with 4% of flav 1 & 4% flav 2 & 3mg

a bit confused, you don't mention nic or what base or if you got both VG & PG to add to it
you are using concentrates - so you will be adding say 5~7% of each tops, in a small 10ml bottle
(I'd say start by adding say max 4% of each and see how it goes which is more dominant concentrate)
your best bet is have a play around with some figures......

https://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html

add say 10 drops of each maybe to an empty 10ml ??
top up with base halfway - shake like fuck, top up to 10ml and shake like fuck again etc.....

drops are never ultra accurate, syringe scales or fuck it mix massive amounts for accuracy
but you should be able figure some stuff out yourself if you have a play with calculators like steam
Cheers I will just start with 10ml bottles and see what the flavour will be like the Just up it till I get the right mixture. Thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom