What's new

Dovpo Topside Dual SE 18650 Topfill Squonk Mod

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Topside Dual Special Edition Colors is the new addition to the Topside family of Squonk Mods.
Dovpo is happy to announce that the new mix of colors is already released to the market. It was designed in collaboration with Brian Herb (TVC) the popular Youtube is well known behind the popular Drop Series of RDA's and The OG Topside Single 21700.

BLFytMH.jpg

Topside Dual Squonk is created from Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy to make it moderately impact-resistant in an ergonomic shape, with parts that have contact with eLiquid are made from food-grade Stainless Steel and silicone.

c1piKrm.jpg

9tEopC4.jpg

zqLTqKu.jpg

vG2OdyG.jpg

DOVPO Website

Dovpo Facebook: DOVPO Tech
Dovpo Instagram: dovpo_official

Like the look of the Black/Gold. Doesn't look like an explosion in a paint factory :)2. One mod I've not been tempted by although the 10ml top fill bottle does intrigue me :hmm:

Yeah to the black gold have the black blue single love it ..
Nearly the best mod ever .....

Like the look of the Black/Gold. Doesn't look like an explosion in a paint factory :)2. One mod I've not been tempted by although the 10ml top fill bottle does intrigue me :hmm:

Dovpo Topside hold the title for biggest squonk capacity for a bottle. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom