What's new

Review black note net tobaccos and juices from health cabin

Black note (as mentioned similarly with drakes) is not an overflavoured liquid.
I have to be honest I'd assumed most had tried black note before as the juice was sort of secondary to the question of is buying American juice at these prices from China viable. Obviously that was a big yes. (For the record, I like the flavour level for all day vaping. Some net liquids can be excessively strong).
El toro obviously needs little introduction it's fantastic stuff and definitely full flavoured but I'd also recommend our own Lee's batemans tobacco from prime vale a if you like a bold net. Virginia flue is a cracker.
No all good bellyman.
It does bring up a question that I've been pondering for a while. Have we become used to flavours far stronger than we used too. With coils getting larger, ohms lower and wattage higher (even the newer mtl set ups are coming with larger sub ohm coils as standard now) are we becoming used to larger than real flavour.
I'm testing the the eleaf rim currently (yes it's a real cream pie of a set up, lol)
And the supplied mtl coil is a 0.6 ohm mesh coil with wattage about 20-25w and the airflow through the centre is larger than the old atlantis and kanger sub ohm coils.
Dtl wise.
Many of my old favorite juices that I'd use in kanger subtanks or atlantis tanks at 20_25w on simple 0.5 ohm coils are now being vaped in 0.15 mesh or multi coil tanks at wattage in excess of 60w as the norm.
I know I can't vape the old flavours in New tanks as they're overpowering but the new generation of vapers are coming to expect that level of flavour.

Black note (as mentioned similarly with drakes) is not an overflavoured liquid.
I have to be honest I'd assumed most had tried black note before as the juice was sort of secondary to the question of is buying American juice at these prices from China viable. Obviously that was a big yes. (For the record, I like the flavour level for all day vaping. Some net liquids can be excessively strong).
El toro obviously needs little introduction it's fantastic stuff and definitely full flavoured but I'd also recommend our own Lee's batemans tobacco from prime vale a if you like a bold net. Virginia flue is a cracker.

I've tried the Prime Vapes Virginia Flue - I enjoyed it although it's heavy on the caramel/maple. I've ordered a couple more bottles of his Tennesea Reverva which although not a NET is a loverly Vanilla + tobacco vape. There's another company that does from memory 50 or 60ml NET's which I've been meaning to try out. When I get back from work later I'll get the name and post a question if anyone has already tried them. Cheers for the Healthcabin tip.

I've tried the Prime Vapes Virginia Flue - I enjoyed it although it's heavy on the caramel/maple. I've ordered a couple more bottles of his Tennesea Reverva which although not a NET is a loverly Vanilla + tobacco vape. There's another company that does from memory 50 or 60ml NET's which I've been meaning to try out. When I get back from work later I'll get the name and post a question if anyone has already tried them. Cheers for the Healthcabin tip.
Tennessea is a fine liquid (worth trying frisco vapes Fillmore if you like shortfill tobacco).
I'm actually hoarding the last of my dripworx tabac gold. Another fine ape passed on some concentrate after my supply ran dry so I'm eeking it out, lol.

Also is it just me who is compelled to ask anyone wearing a ramones t shirt their top five ramones songs.
Always draws a blank look.

Tennessea is a fine liquid (worth trying frisco vapes Fillmore if you like shortfill tobacco).
I'm actually hoarding the last of my dripworx tabac gold. Another fine ape passed on some concentrate after my supply ran dry so I'm eeking it out, lol.

Im on Prime Vapes Virginia Flue at the moment, Im liking it a lot....was not that keen on the Directors blend....still got the Louisiana to try next....

Also is it just me who is compelled to ask anyone wearing a ramones t shirt their top five ramones songs.
Always draws a blank look.

Hiya,

Wouldn't get a blank look from me. Grew up with Ramones. I think they're one of the finest bands there has ever been. Way under appreciated. Their records sales never reflected their worth. For ten years they were the at the top on the New York garage rock / punk rock scene. The demise of the four original members came far too early. How can cancer take out 75% of a band. Such a shame. There will never be another band like them..... Gabba Gabba Hey !

Back to vaping..... anyone tried the NETs at Juice Cabin ? Prices for the shortfills seem ok. Just a little reluctant if there flavour levels are similar to Blacknote.

Hiya,

Wouldn't get a blank look from me. Grew up with Ramones. I think they're one of the finest bands there has ever been. Way under appreciated. Their records sales never reflected their worth. For ten years they were the at the top on the New York garage rock / punk rock scene. The demise of the four original members came far too early. How can cancer take out 75% of a band. Such a shame. There will never be another band like them..... Gabba Gabba Hey !

Back to vaping..... anyone tried the NETs at Juice Cabin ? Prices for the shortfills seem ok. Just a little reluctant if there flavour levels are similar to Blacknote.
Indeed they where. Hey, ho, let's go.
I've not tried Les's net juices but I used to like his general tobacco, sweet blends.
Lot's of hazelnut and Prauline as I recall.
I actually thought he'd shut down so was pleasantly surprised to find him still going.
Worth a crack on previous experience I'd say.

I'm now mixing the blacknote with a rather ashtray-ish 50mg salt tobacco. It works very well.

Back
Top Bottom