Vape Club
What's new

Tiny coils ***** sake!

MrsAshy

Achiever
Im going to launch this hastur mini through the window. Short after short, crap wicking after crap wicking.
Tempted give it to @Crewella to plant in the tank graveyard.

Jesus this can be frustrating - I just want to give it a good home. Ungrateful shit.

Elux
Im going to launch this hastur mini through the window. Short after short, crap wicking after crap wicking.

Jesus this can be frustrating - I just want to give it a good home. Ungrateful shit.
Pics of your build and we will try help [emoji6]

AcmeFog

You have probably seen this vid but makes it look easier.
Have a look from 5 mins.

Royal Flush Vape
Cant be that bad

It was great when it worked - the once. I'm useless at this.
Pics added - but not very good on my phone. I know my wicking is crap - I can work on that. But its the tiny build space. Im left with one premade coil that will fit. All the other ones I have are slightly too big and Im wrecking too many.

Attachments

• 20190501_213517.jpg
    20190501_213517.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 453
  • 20190501_213542.jpg
    20190501_213542.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 452
  • 20190501_213639.jpg
    20190501_213639.jpg
    771.8 KB · Views: 454
Ok so your using premade coils. Don't fret to much, its a curve that has to be learned. PM me and I will make some coils up for you so you can practice on. If you ever start to make your own coils you will be on to a winner. And it's super cheap to do and easier than you think.

Vape Green
It was great when it worked - the once. I'm useless at this.
Pics added - but not very good on my phone. I know my wicking is crap - I can work on that. But its the tiny build space. Im left with one premade coil that will fit. All the other ones I have are slightly too big and Im wrecking too many.
You need to clean all the juice out first before putting in the new coil. Nice and clean 1st. You need a stable base to build on. Put it on top of a mod which is turned off better still a coilmaster 521 mini or similar.
Amazon product ASIN B01N8XBIYQThen you can start to coil properly

Ok so your using premade coils. Don't fret to much, its a curve that has to be learned. PM me and I will make some coils up for you so you can practice on. If you ever start to make your own coils you will be on to a winner. And it's super cheap to do and easier than you think.

Ive got the stuff on order to make coils - Im very up for that now as Im totally confident with my sxk zephyr. I have no problems with that at all - I just think my hastur is trying to break my spirit :) (and it looks so lovely on my kroma). Vertical seems so much easier. Cheers Tony, Ill drop you a pm - but you dont need to make me any. I'd just appreciate any more pointers (And I'll watch the vid - I dont think Ive seen that one )

Vape Superstore
Ive got the stuff on order to make coils - Im very up for that now as Im totally confident with my sxk zephyr. I have no problems with that at all - I just think my hastur is trying to break my spirit :) (and it looks so lovely on my kroma). Vertical seems so much easier. Cheers Tony, Ill drop you a pm - but you dont need to make me any. I'd just appreciate any more pointers (And I'll watch the vid - I dont think Ive seen that one )
Bloody hell I cant do vertical coils. They the hardest to wick.

Back
Top Bottom