Vape Club
What's new

Tutorial - Sealing Connection Pin SXK BB USB Version

now....what the hell do we do with all the virtually full tubes of Fernox we have left over?

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
Due to reasons that I'd rather not want to remember right now, I had to shake my BB vigorously, which resulted in the pin popping out on it's own (without anything being damaged actually). I didn't actually intent to seal it, but that made it so damn easy and convenient :D

Smoore
**UPDATE**

Latest SXK DNA60 with USB there is no need to strip down any more than the board cover plate, gently lever it up with ceramic tweezers and you should see the BLUE wire going to the connection pin, using your tweezers gently push it up and you should see it pop out the housing, again using your tweezers, grip the blue wire and push the black plastic housing down as per photo, seal both the pin and black housing, push it all back in, press down on the pin for a few seconds or pop your boro tank back in and screw down.

Carefully place the board and USB board back into place (you may need to pull back the blue wire) and screw it back together - JOB DONE and took around 5 minutes total.

BB-Pin-Seal-2.jpg

BB-Pin-Seal-1.jpg

That looks easier, do you recommend sealing behind the buttons and screen?

AcmeFog
That looks easier, do you recommend sealing behind the buttons and screen?
I've yet to have a leak leading to the screen so found no need to, there's already a gasket that should stop any damage occurring, with the condensation plugs I find it builds up behind the tank so I have cooker filter paper to soak that up.

You could try sealing the back plate but the screen is still exposed unless you make a cover for it, I wouldn't do the buttons though.

BB-Filter-1.jpg

It would be a bad leak that would end up right down the panel where the screen and buttons are.

Innokin
If you get that bad a gurgler, it will be all over your paws. Airflow vents are the point of least resistance for any liquid that doesn't want to be inside the Boro.
Don't ask me how I know...:oops2:

Back
Top Bottom