What's new

Cthulhu Hastur Mini Builds

Toastie

Achiever
Hi,

Just wondering what builds people are having success with in the Hastur Mini?

Washing the tank out soon to try a new flavour, might recoil it whilst I'm there. Running 6 spaced wraps of 28g kanthal at the moment, 2.5mm 1.15ohm. Couldn't tell if it was a good build or not as I was completely used to the juice I was using.

I have access to 28g kanthal, 24g ni80 and also 22g, 24g and 26g ss316l. I have a slither of 26 and 27g kanthal left, but not sure if there's enough to wrap a coil.

Looking for good throat hit and flavour, liquid is 12mg 60/40 VG/PG.

I'll be watching too, just about to change a coil to see if the flavour improves (standard 5 wrap kanthal).
For me so far its got nothing next to the SKX Zephyr flavour wise

Single coil clapton NI80 around .9 ohms. 2.5 id. Slightly spaced. Fused gets a little too warm but still nice. I find this atty super forgiving

Hi,

Just wondering what builds people are having success with in the Hastur Mini?

Washing the tank out soon to try a new flavour, might recoil it whilst I'm there. Running 6 spaced wraps of 28g kanthal at the moment, 2.5mm 1.15ohm. Couldn't tell if it was a good build or not as I was completely used to the juice I was using.

I have access to 28g kanthal, 24g ni80 and also 22g, 24g and 26g ss316l. I have a slither of 26 and 27g kanthal left, but not sure if there's enough to wrap a coil.

Looking for good throat hit and flavour, liquid is 12mg 60/40 VG/PG.
8 wrap 26g SS 2.5ID @22W

Contact or spaced? I've never been able to get a contact SS coil to not dry hit on me.
Spaced [emoji4] i only build contact for DTL where the coil would be bigger than the air intake if spaced as other than that contact coils make no sense [emoji6]

Spaced [emoji4] i only build contact for DTL where the coil would be bigger than the air intake if spaced as other than that contact coils make no sense [emoji6]

Thanks, off to build it now after washing the tank. Hoping it works well as I've got 25 meters of that 26g stainless. Will update you all.

Don’t you find the tank get a little too hot at 22w?
Not that much with 26g SS because its ohming out at around .5 to .6 it takes 20w to 24w to get as hot as a 28G NI80 build @ 15W but if you chain vape it then yeah your gonna get some heat build up [emoji4]

Not that much with 26g SS because its ohming out at around .5 to .6 it takes 20w to 24w to get as hot as a 28G NI80 build @ 15W but if you chain vape it then yeah your gonna get some heat build up [emoji4]
Interesting. I have a fused clapton in mine at the moment @.85 ohms. But I’ve had to take it to 19-20. Lovely vape but can only take about 5 puffs before it’s getting a little too warm with the long tip. Think it’s a bit too much coil for this.

Back
Top Bottom