What's new

CBD Diaries - 30 day trial, my results.

Well that’s interesting update! The grogginess maybe side effect off too much cbd now it finally worked up in the system. I will be happy for you test our in the works flavoured MCT full spectrum tinctures ;)

Maybe knock some the drops down, the dreams maybe from cbd, booze and sheer stress of non stop work your mind been going mad even asleep.

Good updates as always & I’ve smashed that custard you sent ;)

Well that’s interesting update! The grogginess maybe side effect off too much cbd now it finally worked up in the system. I will be happy for you test our in the works flavoured MCT full spectrum tinctures ;)

Maybe knock some the drops down, the dreams maybe from cbd, booze and sheer stress of non stop work your mind been going mad even asleep.

Good updates as always & I’ve smashed that custard you sent ;)

Yeah totally agree mate, could well be from too much work and booze. A lot of late nights too tbh. In an ideal world I’d not drink for the duration but that’s just not happening haha.

If the groggyness doesn’t go away soon maybe I’ll try half dosage and see how that goes?

We are past halfway now so I’ll give both of the Vapes a couple more shots and see if they have more effect now that I kind of know what to expect more and have it built up in my system!

I certainly would be up for trying the oil if you make some. At this stage in the trial I think full spectrum oral drops are much more effective, at least for me they seem to be anyways. I kind of wish there was a product with the effects of purelife that tasted like CBD elites oil. That would be spot on for me. I’m unsure if that weedy taste does anything physically but I would say mentally tasting that flavour kind of “feels” like you’re taking something, a bit like the taste of a paracetamol in your mouth kind of instantly makes you feel better at times, although it’s obvious it’s far too soon for them to start working. No idea if that makes any sense to anyone.

Really the taste is a minor annoyance rather than a issue, compared to the benefits it’s having on pain. I’m perhaps being nit picky moaning about that!

Yeah totally agree mate, could well be from too much work and booze. A lot of late nights too tbh. In an ideal world I’d not drink for the duration but that’s just not happening haha.

If the groggyness doesn’t go away soon maybe I’ll try half dosage and see how that goes?

We are past halfway now so I’ll give both of the Vapes a couple more shots and see if they have more effect now that I kind of know what to expect more and have it built up in my system!

I certainly would be up for trying the oil if you make some. At this stage in the trial I think full spectrum oral drops are much more effective, at least for me they seem to be anyways. I kind of wish there was a product with the effects of purelife that tasted like CBD elites oil. That would be spot on for me. I’m unsure if that weedy taste does anything physically but I would say mentally tasting that flavour kind of “feels” like you’re taking something, a bit like the taste of a paracetamol in your mouth kind of instantly makes you feel better at times, although it’s obvious it’s far too soon for them to start working. No idea if that makes any sense to anyone.

Really the taste is a minor annoyance rather than a issue, compared to the benefits it’s having on pain. I’m perhaps being nit picky moaning about that!

Well you need to moan about something Lee. Really glad it's working for you mate.

How does the one in MCT taste mate? I gave my “free” bottle to a friend and I’m considering buying the MCT version, I’m starting to find I’m dreading taking my daily dose now, seems to be becoming a bit of a chore.

If that’s foul too, I might trial some other brands also and see how they go. At worse I guess I’ll just have to come back to this stuff if I can’t find anything else as effective that tastes better [emoji23]
I think it tastes worse.
It’s got to be good for me.

I definitely don’t have as many medical issues as you mate, the only thing I can judge pain levels on is when I had wisdom teeth issues, one growing inwards pushing against another tooth so much that it eventually cracked my other tooth and I had to have them both out - that was fucking horrendous, 10/10 as far as I’m concerned, I was in so much pain I couldn’t even think. It was absolutely unbearable, if there was no cure for that pain I’d have jumped off a bridge.

I can only base it on that, I’m sure other people have had much more painful experiences and that is awful but I’d suggest a pain scale is very personal depending on what the individual has experienced before. My back pain is usually tolerable, around a 5 or 6, there is odd days that I struggle to move though too.

Perhaps I’ll leave out the pain scale totally if it’s confusing people, I don’t want to make out it’s some kind of miracle - I’m literally just typing out my thoughts and how it’s going :)

Oh no mate don't leave them out as you say it's a personal thing but there is also a chart pain nurses/docs use, I mean it's all down to what ever levels you've suffered before as until my episode with cauda equina I'd have out bad Sciatica and fracturing my ankle as 9s easy now probably 7s because there is no way that was just one point above them... probably more like 10 but that doesn't work obviously.

It was just an observation mate keep doing what your doing it's great

I think there would almost certainly be interactions with cbd there, depending on your med dosages. I'm at high risk of cauda equina syndrome, have you had an episode of it yet? It's my understanding it's an emergency A&E admission, excuse the pun but it scares the shit out of me.

Yeah mate unfortunately 2 years ago I'd had sciatica for a few months which was easing but then one night getting into bed booom the disc just blew into my spinal cord (see above) the pain was ..well I'm not religious but I can only say from hell, I wanted to die..shit I thought I was going to as I didn't think I could survive that level of pain, took them 4 fucking days to figure it out and I was rushed for energeeme surgery as they said I was hours or a cough away from being paralysed waist down.
They saved that but I'm absolutely ruined tbh the nerves that get crushed control your legs , bladder, bowels etc none work the same as before (could have been worse but I don't feel lucky) the nerve damage to my foot/leg alone is like putting a golf ball in your shoe before going for a walk and my back pain is crippling most days (it's 9am now I've not just got up I'm still awake from pain waiting to pass out for a few hours like most days)
I'd just got married a few weeks before too planning to have kids ..can't now, can't work, can't do most stuff I planned oh and I'm addicted to all the drugs too obviously hence such interest in CBD etc

So yeah mate what ever you do if you get just one of the cauda equina syndrome red flags please go straight to A&E and demand an MRI asap...I begged but they sent me home with a box of tramadol for 4 days. Slowly being paralysed crawling around the flat on my hands & knees.
It's very rare though so don't mean to scare you

*Sorry guys bit of a tangent/rant there

Yeah mate unfortunately 2 years ago I'd had sciatica for a few months which was easing but then one night getting into bed booom the disc just blew into my spinal cord (see above) the pain was ..well I'm not religious but I can only say from hell, I wanted to die..shit I thought I was going to as I didn't think I could survive that level of pain, took them 4 fucking days to figure it out and I was rushed for energeeme surgery as they said I was hours or a cough away from being paralysed waist down.
They saved that but I'm absolutely ruined tbh the nerves that get crushed control your legs , bladder, bowels etc none work the same as before (could have been worse but I don't feel lucky) the nerve damage to my foot/leg alone is like putting a golf ball in your shoe before going for a walk and my back pain is crippling most days (it's 9am now I've not just got up I'm still awake from pain waiting to pass out for a few hours like most days)
I'd just got married a few weeks before too planning to have kids ..can't now, can't work, can't do most stuff I planned oh and I'm addicted to all the drugs too obviously hence such interest in CBD etc

So yeah mate what ever you do if you get just one of the cauda equina syndrome red flags please go straight to A&E and demand an MRI asap...I begged but they sent me home with a box of tramadol for 4 days. Slowly being paralysed crawling around the flat on my hands & knees.
It's very rare though so don't mean to scare you

*Sorry guys bit of a tangent/rant there

Nightmare, I really don't know what else I can say :11: I mean at least I was 50 when my lumbar spine finally gave out, first probs started at age 25, back then in 1990 it was a lay down until you're better job, I thought I'd got away with it tbh. If you ever want to do a chat in pm I don't mind.

My last mri was in 2014, not pretty at all. The a&e thing, I don't know when that will happen, but the look on the consultants face said a lot and he refused to answer my repeated question about "How bad on a scale of 1-10 is this". I'd be interested to know is your spine in alignment? I was a grade 2 anterior slip (anterior spondylolisthesis, 26% to 50% ), I think 11mm out of line, so apart from the nerve roots being crushed due to complete loss of disc space (and disc) between the L4 and L5 my spinal cord is sort of being stretched and crushed as well, dunno the term for it. Plus side: I'm not in a wheelchair or worse (yet), can walk, swim, sometimes cycle and my manhood still works with assistance from the blue pills. Negative, well, I really try not to think about all that, but there's no escape from those thoughts and feelings. I can hack most of the pain, but not the worry.

Just to keep everyone in the loop, I’m going to type up everything on the 9th given that’s only a few days away and is the last day of the trial.

My results from halfway have been pretty much the same day on day :)

I’ll be back in a few days with last weeks results and the final verdict.

Also have a saliva drugs test on route, so I’m looking forward to seeing how that goes too!

Just to keep everyone in the loop, I’m going to type up everything on the 9th given that’s only a few days away and is the last day of the trial.

My results from halfway have been pretty much the same day on day :)

I’ll be back in a few days with last weeks results and the final verdict.

Also have a saliva drugs test on route, so I’m looking forward to seeing how that goes too!

Still watching with interest.

Back
Top Bottom