What's new

CBD Diaries - 30 day trial, my results.

does the weather especially rain affect you @Lee
even though they said we will be basking in 20c+ by friday i knew it was going to rain today as i felt it bad yesterday and it sure pissed it down here in london.

ive also had to knock cbd on the head for the last week as mum who is 93 had an argument with the pavement outside our house thanks to tree roots lifting pavement and went head first. luckily no fractures but looks like shes been in the ring with tyson.
will get back to testing at the weekend hopefully.

Amazing thread and will be following to see future progress.

An awesome experiment which is being executed with alot of detail for others to understand.

Thanks for sharing and look forward for the rest of the trial.

Day 7;

Today has been a really weird day, this is the first day I can honestly say “yeah that’s definitely helping”. I slept like a log last night, quite difficult to explain, a really relaxing experience falling asleep last night. I felt super calm and stress free, minimal pain.

When I got up this morning my mind was clear, I’m usually pretty fuzzed up in my head trying to remember 101 things, constantly things buzzing around in my mind. Today it felt like I had a virtual list in my mind, like this is what you have to do - plain and simple. I’m sorry but that’s the best way I can explain it, I have no idea if that makes sense to anyone other than me haha. It’s certainly not how I usually feel.

I didn’t notice this until dinner time today when I spoke to a friend, who asked me how the CBD was going. I almost replied “fucking shit I’m still in agony” but before I could finish my sentence it dawned on me that I actually have zero pain today, and I mean none. I can’t moan about anything. I think I have had back pain for so long it’s almost second nature to moan about it to people that I’m close to, but today I really couldn’t moan. It’s now gone 9pm and I still am pain free, I can honestly say I haven’t noticed any pain at all today, I feel brand new. I really hope this is the CBD working and not just a odd day. Tomorrow we will see!

Could be the elusive pain free day, I used to get them roughly once or twice a month, now it's less regular. It could be the orally consumed cbd kicking in though :)

Btw, good detailed reviews, proper diary entries!

Day 8;

Lovely chilled out day today, everything has gone to plan. Woke up this morning feeling fresh as a daisy, hardly any back pain at all today. A little stiff but I soon shook that off by dinner time. Plodding Along packing orders and bottling some batches up today, it’s been a breeze.

Slept like a baby last night, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep. Didn’t wake up at all last night, which I usually do at some point. There certainly is something going on at night, it’s a very strange feeling and really quite difficult to put in to words. But I’ll try! It’s almost like you have no need to run through the shit in your head that usually keeps you awake at night, my mind is usually buzzing with things to remember, things that need to be done and random dates to remember. It kind of feels like I have a highly organised list in my head that just feels done. A overall calm feeling, almost worry free.

Based on the last couple of days I am pretty sure this is the full spectrum drops starting to work, two days on the trot pain free and minimal stressy feeling, I don’t think I have ever felt like this to be honest. If this is the CBD making me feel this way, then it is the total opposite of what I was expecting it to feel like. It’s effects are marketed wrong in my opinion, vendors should market this less as a gimmicky “legal weed” and more like a vitamin, if you like.

Alcohol today - 1 pint lager and some wine.
Medication today - none.
Total CBD today - 57mg full spectrum (no Vapes)

Am really pleased for you @Lee . I know it's early days still, but long may this continue for you. Fingers crossed

This sounds promising @Lee and am keeping a close eye. You are using it like most people would. Lets just have a do and see. A decent nights kip is priceless, hope it continues

Day 9;

Firstly last night, absolutely no problem falling to sleep last night, it was effortless. I literally got in bed, turned the light off and I was gone. This is without a doubt making it easier for me to get some quality shut eye, there is no doubt about that at all for me now.

Woke up this morning bright and early, fresh as a daisy again. A little bit of a stiff neck again today but minimal, I really am nit picking. A really busy day but it’s been a breeze, lots of last minute orders to get out today before the Easter break and packing up a wholesale order for a shop - it’s been bloody busy but felt easy and stress free.

I can’t moan about much today at all, I have a bit of paperwork shit to do tonight so I expect I’ll be working late on the laptop, it’ll be interesting to see how I find it falling asleep after that because it’s usually very hard for me to wind down after having music and bright screen in my face for a while. I think I might try some Vapes later too.

Alcohol today - 4 pints lager (it’s really Friday today because of the bank holiday).

Medication today - none.

Total CBD today - 57mg full spectrum drops

Day 4;

Today was the first day I started the pure life CBD full spectrum oral drops. These are available in multiple strengths and Pipette or spray top, I opted for the spray top as I thought I’d would be easier to control the dosage on.

Firstly, the taste... being that I tried the sample from CBD elites, I was expecting these to taste similar. They don’t. They taste nothing like weed, it’s advertised as being suspending in “virgin hemp oil” whatever that is. No wonder it’s a virgin oil, because no one would want to sleep with that. Let me tell you now, this stuff is absolutely repulsive. It tastes like nothing I have tasted before. Kind of like a musty, sweaty, nutty type thing. If you could taste old people, this is what they would taste like. Fuck me its bad. The vendor recommends using it with honey to mask the taste, I think I’m going to need to try that. The colour is very dark too, almost black actually.

Anyways, now that’s out the way... the bottle recommends 1-2 sprays twice daily. For anyone interested, that’s 14/28mg of CBD (14mg per spray) the bottle says 70 sprays, 1000mg/70 = 14.28mg. I’ll be opting for 2 sprays in the morning and 2 sprays in the evening, total dose of CBD per day from oral drops - 57mg.

I had two sprays at 5:30am today and two sprays at 11pm. I vaped zero other CBD products today and I can honestly say this has done fuck all. I’ve been in agony today, my back pain has been really annoying me all day, I had a nightmare getting to sleep. Overall mood has been stressed but coping fine.

Alcohol today - 2 pints lager.
Medication today - none.
Total CBD today - 57mg full spectrum.
Ah yes, I probably should have warned you about the taste....it’s pretty unique :D the vg suspended stuff is slightly more pleasant but only slightly. I kind of figured it would probably be more of a good match in hemp oil. I can’t imagine honey will really help but a strong mint after might but then the extra saliva will mean it won’t be under the tongue and near those blood vessels.

Glad it seems to be doing something. It is weird as you don’t really get a revolutionary wow moment, as you said it just kind of dawns on you that the pain isn’t so bad. Part of me wonders if it’s actually the better quality sleep just allows your body to heal better over night. How ever it works, I’m just glad it does (usual caveat applies, it doesn’t work for everyone, blah blah blah)

Christ just back from holidays to find my PureLife order..
It tastes like an old nutty scrotum.
Ordered some carried in MCT as well and will report back on that, a very long story but a fella I knew took cannabis oil in coconut oil for his MS pain, under the tongue and all that.
He talked at length about why it had to be in the coconut oil, something to do with it enhancing the effects and getting straight into the system.
Fats and stuff.
I don't know I was having trouble concentrating.
Back on track I am still vaping the Reserved and now feel I need a good background dose with the PureLife, I worked it all out in my head and seemed logical then.

Back
Top Bottom