What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Presenting "Contrail" 21700 stabwood hybrid Mech for matty2010

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I had a block rejected by a customer (he has approved a new block since) so I was going to scrap this block, I do sometimes for any number of reasons when you make your own blocks and stabilize your own wood you can, plus you can fix any errors your not tied to shelling out money to block makers plus I know what's in my blocks and my blocks are exclusive to me.

with a range of about 250 colours now and 2 years worth of practice its rare to fail but yep I missed on this occasion.

but my biggest fan @mattyk2010 liked the look of the block "but winter is coming" from @Michael jackson ho hum

DVD

A few good men

Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines.

alfIMG_8208.jpg

the original block in the raw

alfIMG_8231.jpg

drilling down for the fet and switch here as this is a hybrid 21700 mech

alfIMG_8252.jpg

I was going to seal the thing complete with no top plate but wait a minute boards fail switches fail 510s fail battery tubes lipos all fail all my mods are serviceable so all parts can be swapped do you want an email back from the maker saying nothing I can do?

so add the bits and we have

alfIMG_8282.jpg
alfIMG_8283.jpg
alfIMG_8284.jpg
alfIMG_8286.jpg

you will notice the 2 curves well this is designed to fit in the hand

in the paw, not my paw but Mrs vapesmarters paw its a small dainty paw I could do the whole stand my mod next to something like......

IMG_8279.jpg

this is "cranked" next to a small bottle of juice given to me by @crustyfolker I keep it in the fridge and by tradition, I use a few drops in a dripper for each mod as the first test on a new mod ready to go out shhhhhh don't tell him

I can't understand the whole look how small my mod is in pictures it seems to be a theme it's like taking pictures of the food your about to eat and sticking the picture on facebook what's that all about...

next time

black angel

cranked

amber (amber has a friend as well btw)

Josephine

love my mods then like them. buy one

Attachments

• alfIMG_8285.jpg
    alfIMG_8285.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 244
Oh my. That’s glorious. I think that’s my favourite I’ve seen of yours and that’s saying something. Thank god you didn’t scrap the block. Congrats @mattyk2010

Bloody lovely Stu, love the cut cut away section, I'm sure matty (show off) will love it [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom