What's new

Strawberry

I'm also strawberry blind when it comes to vaping. It's quite common.

INW Shisha Strawberry and FLV Alpine Strawberry are the two main ones I read about non tasters having success with. Although I've not tried them myself.

How about if you put one drop of concentrate in a tablespoon of water, and drink it?
Yes i can taste it like that.

It just fades very quickly when vaping just like vapours tongue but just with the strawberry.
@Horrand ill try the Flavorah one as not tried that before thank you.

I'm also strawberry blind when it comes to vaping. It's quite common.

INW Shisha Strawberry and FLV Alpine Strawberry are the two main ones I read about non tasters having success with. Although I've not tried them myself.
I kept seeing in searches about INW Shisha being the best. It tasted to me like that cheap ultra fake strawberry taste of a strawberry cream chupa chup. So did TFA. I threw them out. Pazzo is way better. So is FA Juicy. Still are lolly flavoured, but good ones. Misses has been Vaping the Pazzo Jack with cookie for the last 3 days and loves it. She hated INW.

I kept seeing in searches about INW Shisha being the best. It tasted to me like that cheap ultra fake strawberry taste of a strawberry cream chupa chup. So did TFA. I threw them out. Pazzo is way better. So is FA Juicy. Still are lolly flavoured, but good ones. Misses has been Vaping the Pazzo Jack with cookie for the last 3 days and loves it. She hated INW.
Even when i could taste strawberry there was something not quite right about the inawera ones on their own.
I used to mix FA, kandi-hed, inawera, and alchemists and im pretty sure the one that i could taste the most was FA.

I can't vouch for if it's nice or not because I've not tried it, I've just read that people have had success with it when they can't taste others. Gave up chasing a strawberry vape a while ago, there's plenty of nice flavours I can mix and taste.

The 2 "classic" strawberries are Capella Sweet and TFA Ripe, but I add FA too.

Unlike many, I find the flavour develops the longer it steeps - my strawberry milkshake tastes a bit bland at first, but after 3 months tastes like you're eating a strawberry.

Even when i could taste strawberry there was something not quite right about the inawera ones on their own.
I used to mix FA, kandi-hed, inawera, and alchemists and im pretty sure the one that i could taste the most was FA.
Jack 3%, Zeppolla 5% & FA Fresh Cream 1%. Strawberry Cream Donut. :thumbup:
Sweeten if you like
Just swap out the Zep for Cap Sugar Cookie5% and add 3% FA Marshmallow for the one my misses loves.

I like INW shisha and cap sweet strawberry together but then I like the candyish aspect to them both.

Just got some of the new CAP ripe strawberry yesterday and hoping to use some tonight so I'll know in a week or so if it's any good.

Smells amazing. I just hope it doesn't fade like the tpa one.

Back
Top Bottom