What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

battery or mod broken as not getting any flavour or smoke

robert wild

Postman
hi all,

something is up with my ijoy saber kit as im not getting the same flavour or cloud that i used to from it

everytime i vape the battery compartment gets hot, so hot when i accidentley touch the battery cover on the bottom of the mod with my finger it burns (no third degree burns), maybe the hot weather or how many times i use it between puffs but i have never had this problem before...

even when i change the VW from 60 to 85 still the exactley the same

i have changed the coils, the o rings (in tank) but im still not getting the same flavour or cloud

i think the mod or battery has given up the ghost

cheers,
rob

Last edited:
Think I answered my own question

Think both batteries have had it, reason being when the batteries showing 3 bars it's even flat as when I vape I get no cloud or flsvour

As soon as I change it to a brand new one (well another battery) its all good, only until I get down to 3 bars then its rubbish

Oh well got to buy 2 new 20700's

STOP USING IT NOW! check the battery orientation is correct, check for any damage to the wrap. Take the tank apart and check the coil is seated correctly. Check the 510 is still moving, and is juice free. If the 510 is wet you may have to take it apart to see if juice has gotten into the board.

I'm not familiar with with kit, but it shouldn't be burning you. Have you been leaving it standing in direct sunlight for too long?

As said, I wouldn't keep using a mod in that state. It ain't worth the risk.

sounds like it's earth thing out somewhere .. time for a new mod or strip it down

Think I answered my own question

Think both batteries have had it, reason being when the batteries showing 3 bars it's even flat as when I vape I get no cloud or flsvour

As soon as I change it to a brand new one (well another battery) its all good, only until I get down to 3 bars then its rubbish

Oh well got to buy 2 new 20700's

I have the same problem with my ijoy saber. Tried to get in touch with ijoy about it, but no luck on the website. It's been like this a long time, and is almost unuseable now. Shocking..............

Back
Top Bottom