What's new

Upgrade my squonk kit

Loving the Dovpo Topside Dual and Single, though the Double is my favourite, I recently reviewed it here:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/dovpo-topside-dual-squonk-200-watt-mod.html

RDA wise, Drop Solo is working well on it also the Geek Vape Athena (leakproof) RDA is superb but the best I'm getting from it is the Uomier VLS for flavour.
Great review! I really do like the look of the topside dual, it's just the size that puts me off.

Had a quick look at the Nikola Niagara because of your review and that's definitely a potential.

Thanks

I've got a topside but I still find I use my vt inbox more. It may only be a single 18650 but it's small and lightweight. My favourite bf rda for all my squonks is the Recurve with the supplied coil.
The vt inbox looks really sleek, love the look of it. The topside seems to have some good features over it, but cant deny it doesn't look as good.

Just depends where I can find one and for what price. Also liking the look of the recurve, thanks for the suggestions.

Shame about the red, but just not my colour.

The lost vape drone, I hear a lot about DNA mods but maybe a bit naive, are they really worth there money. Would anyone else say the lost vape drone is worth it over the topside?

The topside dual also on offer at grey haze, but I think it may just be too big. To anyone who has one, is it hefty to carry around?

Shame about the red, but just not my colour.

The lost vape drone, I hear a lot about DNA mods but maybe a bit naive, are they really worth there money. Would anyone else say the lost vape drone is worth it over the topside?

The topside dual also on offer at grey haze, but I think it may just be too big. To anyone who has one, is it hefty to carry around?
I have the topside single, the drone and the Nikola Niagara, I take the Niagara and the topside single out with me, both are fairly heavy mods with the batteries in, the drone doesn't leave the house that's on the coffee table, I like it but tbh I dont think it's worth the extra money, I like the features on the topside, the top fill is great for refilling, I take a spare 21700 battery for it if out for the day just incase, Nikola Niagara i went for on a whim because i found it very cheap on aliexpress £21 delivered !!!!! But it's a great little dual battery mod, just wish the bottle capacity was a bit more but great battery life

There are other similar theres the hotcig rsq but cant see much stock either, vandy vape do a few
20190422_075215.jpeg

+1 for the niagara, great squonk. a touch on the heavy side, but at least its not top heavy :)

I have the topside single, the drone and the Nikola Niagara, I take the Niagara and the topside single out with me, both are fairly heavy mods with the batteries in, the drone doesn't leave the house that's on the coffee table, I like it but tbh I dont think it's worth the extra money, I like the features on the topside, the top fill is great for refilling, I take a spare 21700 battery for it if out for the day just incase, Nikola Niagara i went for on a whim because i found it very cheap on aliexpress £21 delivered !!!!! But it's a great little dual battery mod, just wish the bottle capacity was a bit more but great battery life

There are other similar theres the hotcig rsq but cant see much stock either, vandy vape do a few View attachment 190476

They all have a lot of Pros, but I think the topside is going to be the one for now. Problem being I've just bought 4 new 18650s from fogstar. Do you see much difference in battery life with the 21700?

I don't mind carrying an extra cell at the times I may need it, which isn't that often.

Back
Top Bottom