Flavour Name: Cherry

Manufacturer: Flavourarts

Bottle size: 5ml
l
Price paid: £1.49

Price Per ml: 30p

Bought from: liberty flights

Type: Fruit

Review: I mixed this at 10% as that is the recommended amount using the ejuice calculator. Its not as bad as most cherry flavours, there is definitely a hint of cherry but there is something else going on that I cant quite put my finger on. It sort of reminds me of jos sticks (not patchouli!), but I dont know why. Still hunting for that perfect cherry!

Steeping: 3-7 days, the longer the better

Vapour

Throat hit: smooth, no much hit
Value: good price

Use as a mixing ingredient: I think this could add a certain subtlety if mixed with the right flavours, i think it would work with chocolate

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Premier Ecigs
Flavour Name: Cherry

Manufacturer: Flavourarts

Bottle size: 5ml
l
Price paid: £1.49

Price Per ml: 30p

Bought from: liberty flights

Type: Fruit

Review: I mixed this at 10% as that is the recommended amount using the ejuice calculator. Its not as bad as most cherry flavours, there is definitely a hint of cherry but there is something else going on that I cant quite put my finger on. It sort of reminds me of jos sticks (not patchouli!), but I dont know why. Still hunting for that perfect cherry!

Steeping: 3-7 days, the longer the better

Vapour

Throat hit: smooth, no much hit
Value: good price

Use as a mixing ingredient: I think this could add a certain subtlety if mixed with the right flavours, i think it would work with chocolate

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Did you ever find a good cherry i have inawera cherry and it has an aftertaste like burnt tyres smells excellent though, not sure if its worth wasting my time and money on the cherry flavour from what ive read.

Vape Green
Did you ever find a good cherry i have inawera cherry and it has an aftertaste like burnt tyres smells excellent though, not sure if its worth wasting my time and money on the cherry flavour from what ive read.

LorAnn Cherry is decent, but some say it's like cough syrup, rebrands can be found in most places, I got mine from Vapable.

Smoore
Sadly no, I’ve still not found a great cherry. To add insult to injury, the closest I ever found is also no longer made. I still live in hope though that one day someone will finally come up with something really good.

Sadly no, I’ve still not found a great cherry. To add insult to injury, the closest I ever found is also no longer made. I still live in hope though that one day someone will finally come up with something really good.
Did you try a lower %. Pazzo Jack they say 8 to 10%, when I mixed that I didnt think much of it then retried a month later at 3% and loved it. Maybe try that cherry at just 5% or lower and give it a good month steep. Jack was rubbish and weak at just 1 week and not much better at the 2 week mark. There are a few FA concentrates that get an off note at higher % levels which are not perceivable at low ones. I remember using 7 leaves at 10% and it was vile like vaping honey, but at 3% it wasn't there.

AcmeFog
Did you try a lower %. Pazzo Jack they say 8 to 10%, when I mixed that I didnt think much of it then retried a month later at 3% and loved it. Maybe try that cherry at just 5% or lower and give it a good month steep. Jack was rubbish and weak at just 1 week and not much better at the 2 week mark. There are a few FA concentrates that get an off note at higher % levels which are not perceivable at low ones. I remember using 7 leaves at 10% and it was vile like vaping honey, but at 3% it wasn't there.
I’ve tried loads of different brands and experimented with them all but never got the results I was looking for. There is always just a hint of nail varnish remover about them. The closest I found was the last one I tried (just woke up and I can’t for the life of me remember who made it but it is s French compsny). It had a promising flavour from the off but still a chemical taste which I felt fairly confident would go after s good steep. It did but sadly it took the cherry flavour away with it!

Revolut! It came back to me :D they make some pretty good flavours, really like their dragonfruit and mango and I’m just vaping on their citrus blended one right now. They do nearly nailed the cherry, I was gutted!

Innokin
I’ve tried loads of different brands and experimented with them all but never got the results I was looking for. There is always just a hint of nail varnish remover about them. The closest I found was the last one I tried (just woke up and I can’t for the life of me remember who made it but it is s French compsny). It had a promising flavour from the off but still a chemical taste which I felt fairly confident would go after s good steep. It did but sadly it took the cherry flavour away with it!
Yeah some are so off you wonder who gave the go ahead to release them. Capella V2 Raspberry, I've tasted better cough medicine. Your search for a good cherry flavour is like my search for a propper Bourbon. I have given it up to be honest. I've settled for a drink of it now and then as a treat. :)2

Back
Top Bottom