What's new

EVL Reaper V3

Tempted, very tempted, but £100 is a lot of dough so will hold back for now :D

What is it like for restricted DTL?

How does it compare to the Skyline @Rob ?
Better flavour?

I know. It's a lot of money .The time i've taken to reach where I am ,has cost a lot of money, but now I have got to the stage where I know where my money is well spent. Its been a journey but worth it. If guys and girls on here tell you it's good it probably is. Your a long time vaper so you understand. Treat yourself. Its nearly Xmas :D

@Mr.Motivapr ......................... Hmmmmmmm
In my eyes.................. Yes it's beaten the Skyline hands down. Now YOU know exactly what I thought of the Skyline :) But this lil beauty has it beat and then some.
I know to many it will seem expensive, but gauge that against the price of an authentic Skyline, UberToot etc and less than £100 for possibly the best machined flavour machine of an RTA designed and made in the UK..................... No contest. :worship::worship::worship:

@Mr.Motivapr ......................... Hmmmmmmm
In my eyes.................. Yes it's beaten the Skyline hands down. Now YOU know exactly what I thought of the Skyline :) But this lil beauty has it beat and then some.
I know to many it will seem expensive, but gauge that against the price of an authentic Skyline, UberToot etc and less than £100 for possibly the best machined flavour machine of an RTA designed and made in the UK..................... No contest. :worship::worship::worship:

Tempted, just don't want to drop £100 and be disappointed lol. Although your advice has never been wrong before and I highly rate your opinion. Just wish I could test the airflow in advance of buying haha, how does the draw compare to the Skyline with no insert and both air holes wide open?

Unexpected little financial windfall = present to self

IMG_2198.jpg

Listened to you all and picked up an original v3 after placing a wants add. Looking forward to firing this up on my latest mech pipe. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

hi guys, i've recently bought a Ti version of reaper v3 mtl, but it's leaking me. i have tried with 2.5mm kanthal a1 and dual clapton with top of the coil to be the same height with screws, 10 widths/fluffy wicks, changed the jc to 1/3 of the hole and it's still leaking/spits in mouth sometimes too, i open the jc for 2-3 puffs then close it and after some time it's starting to leak hard. this is more pronounced on the first 1-4 small holes, after 4-5 puffs it's gurgling then leaking hard. i closed the jc off for dozens of puffs and still leak.
my mod is vaporesso gen s (15w-21,3w using atm) pulse mode

Back
Top Bottom