What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Needs help!

I was until i found out he told you to put more parking on and you didn't [emoji23] the man drives and manages time for a living you should have listened [emoji33] but he was out and about so should have fixed it so it has to be both your faults [emoji23]

[emoji849] so share ticket 50/50?

Hmm think I will have to side with @cliveh2 not for any of the reasons stated so far but purely on the fact that if mrs_cliveh2 had not been getting a tattoo then this situation would not have arisen :).
Yes I am sure being a male I am totally wrong and expect that I will be corrected and reminded of the correct order of things by herself. :)

But us men must stand together

Well no one asked you [emoji6]

OK I will go sit back in the corner eating a lovely bunny egg [emoji235]

This might make up a little for the parking ticket and help the op if still prepared to get involved in mixing.
After a few weeks steep the difference between this and that is imo negligible.

Attachments

• 20190421_103833.jpg
    20190421_103833.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 203
Hahaha very true been around a while but havent had one of my threads turn from mexican fried ice cream juice to marital conflicts[emoji24]
Great innit? Just don't mention religion or politics though (shit I mentioned them) [emoji33]

Back
Top Bottom