What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Patchouli, b-juice

I’m sure it’s definitely patchouli, the aroma is unmistakable for me. One of them could have ylang ylang in it as well, though.

It’s not a concentrate I’ve ever tried. Any experience with it?
Not as a concentrate. Had some n-juice ylang ylang - was a nice floral accent, bit much on its own

Patchouli is distinctive - I've never come across any floral that would be mistaken for it. I'd start investigating what was in Patchouli, you could probably work out what molecules you need to buy to reproduce it

Thanks @domejunky I’ll have a look. I wonder if it would be safe to extract patchouli essential oil in pg?

Have you tried these b juice flavours? Some of them are fantastic.

Patchouli oil. Horrible stuff. When we were young and punks/goths and stuff, we used to call hippies "smellies" cos of them wearing said oil. It fucking smells like a tom cat has pissed in your underpants that you haven't changed for 6 weeks. No offence to hippies by the way. Smelly cunts.
And why the fuck would anyone want to vape such a flavour!!!!! I'm gonna be sick.

Last edited:
Patchouli oil. Horrible stuff. When we were young and punks/goths and stuff, we used to call hippies "smellies" cos of them wearing said oil. It fucking smells like a tom cat has pissed in your underpants that you haven't changed for 6 weeks. No offence to hippies by the way. Smelly cunts.
And why the fuck would anyone want to vape such a flavour!!!!! I'm gonna be sick.

Where I live it was goths that stank of patchouli. I think they used it to mask the smell of mould.

Cheers @Crewella , that is useful and interesting too. I’d never have thought there would be coffee in it!

But, I think it’s beetlejuice that I got the strong patchouli flavour. I’m going to mix some of these up soon, I’ve got golden child in my volley box today, it’s the last of a bottle I mixed up months ago and it’s really excellent.

Hmm reading he thread the guy who came up with the cloned recipe says he also has a beetle juice tribute. But I can’t find it.

There’s every possibility this is a blend of other things making me think patchouli.

Back
Top Bottom