What's new

Bloody Easter

TheLiqidator

Achiever
I said a few days ago that I was all set for anything vaoe related for the next 3 months. After seeing a few good easter deals I'm out about another £150 and I've just remembered it's Glasgow School of vapes next week and I had planned buying a decent amount there too. Anyone else remember when vaping was cheap? :17:

I think its a lot cheaper now than it was when i started vaping 5 years ago now as there was not many places that sold good vape gear like there is now..........

I have now had to unsubscribe to that many websites so i don't get tempted by these offers, i have enough hardware to last a life time and probably six months worth of juice, then i see something shiny and away we go again, it has got to stop.

I think vaping can be as cheap as you want it to be or if you have no self control you can blame easter or Christmas or your dogs birthday for blowing all your money [emoji23]

I spend more money on vape stuff than I ever did on fags. But I don't care. I love it.

Yeah would definitely say it's cheaper now than my first couple of attempts a couple of years ago, just that Shinyitous sets in and if one is not careful then yeah it is all to easy to spend a fair bit on nice new toys.
I am definitely guilty of wanting new bits all the time but have to have self restraint and a little friendly chiding from herself helps.

Being a member on here we know we don't have to pay full price for vape stuff, we keep each other in touch with bargains so it's easy to be tempted, but i guess we all have a weak spot.

Haha, I think you have all sussed out my real problem is that I cant say no to a good deal but I done it for Jesus so it's all good.

Haha, I think you have all sussed out my real problem is that I cant say no to a good deal but I done it for Jesus so it's all good.
Hi my name is Jesus thank you for doing this for me ill PM you my forwarding address and look forward to receiving my stuff in the post

All the best and happy easter

Jesus

[emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom