What's new

New bamboo coils for the falcon

Jackvape

Postman
Has anyone tried the new bamboo coils for the falcon king? R they as good as the woodpulp and do they eat as much juice.

Has anyone tried the new bamboo coils for the falcon king? R they as good as the woodpulp and do they eat as much juice.

It dont matter what they chose to wick a coil with bamboo, woodpulp, cotton or your girlfriends used knickers it will drink juice the same if your running the same power and close ohms of your coil, the only thing you can hope for with different wicking material is that your stock coil lasts a little while longer or offers better flavor with different wicking [emoji6]

Bamboo is all the rage at the moment - straws, bags, coils, condoms.

I wonder what will happen when bamboo forests become endangered.

It dont matter what they chose to wick a coil with bamboo, woodpulp, cotton or your girlfriends used knickers it will drink juice the same if your running the same power and close ohms of your coil, the only thing you can hope for with different wicking material is that your stock coil lasts a little while longer or offers better flavor with different wicking [emoji6]
I tried the bamboo today. Theyre not as good as the woodpulp triple mesh.

I tried the bamboo today. Theyre not as good as the woodpulp triple mesh.
Yeah because the bamboo wicking dont suit your palet where i could think there better than used knickers [emoji4] personal preference and all that shit [emoji6]

I read the new Freemax coils have tea fibre in them.
These.
xq4-16_18.png

Back
Top Bottom