What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

DF835928-AFDD-4771-8D2E-550F922EC1F3.jpeg

The very dinky Vaporesso Luxe Nano. Have a soft spot for Vaporesso. Love the board. Lovely hand feel and build quality.
Thanks @Sam's Vape Reviews ;)

Don't let the dogs on the sofa they said, yeh right! My dogs approve as long as they can stretch out in comfort!!

How’s the mod holding up?

Very well thanks. Using it in 18650 mode. Temperature control on it is pretty decent, which is a bonus.

Smaller than I thought it'd be, max 24mm tank it seems. No battery door or button rattle.

Only niggle I'd point out for anyone considering one, even if it is old, is that on mine the screen is slightly misaligned. So when you add a background colour, there's a clear black strip running down one side. Picture below, doesn't show it, but you can see how the text is almost cut off on the right side.

Doesn't bother me but might bother some.

Edit: Just noticed I'd knocked it into Ni mode, should be in SS, thank god I haven't fired it like that and noticed in the picture... Could have been nasty.

_20190420_231830.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG
Well the drive here was kinda long but otherwise uneventful. Sitting here chilling in the motorhome thoroughly enjoying the KF Lite. Every bit the sweet travel companion I'd hoped for. Very relaxing listening to the rain pattering off the roof. Mobile 3G working great too :D

Formatting on this post isn't quite what I'm used to but Ipads have a mind of their own at times, LOL

Back
Top Bottom