What's new

Needs help!

Love the logic[emoji23]
And by that theory the more I order the more I save so the less grief I should get [emoji848][emoji23]
Just tell her for every bottle you buy they give 30% of the profit to the poor mexican who slaved to make it and if she sees straight through our bullshit stand your ground and tell her your sick of her shit and if she carries on she will be complaining from the colder side of the front door!

Just tell her for every bottle you buy they give 30% of the profit to the poor mexican who slaved to make it and if she sees straight through our bullshit stand your ground and tell her your sick of her shit and if she carries on she will be complaining from the colder side of the front door!
I could say that, but I ain't that brave, I like my balls attached to my body [emoji23][emoji23]
Thank fuck she has gone to bed already [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fuck think this thread needs a minute silence for yet another suppressed brother, stay strong

I could say that, but I ain't that brave, I like my balls attached to my body [emoji23][emoji23]
Thank fuck she has gone to bed already [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I will also add that when i tried this i simply got a laugh of pitty followed by TAKE IT BACK, this was the time i supprised gifted myself a lovely 2016 vw scirocco r-line

Or if you prefer a slow ride 20% and 2 to 3 weeks steep [emoji6]
I've mixed up 2 batches, one at 20 and one at 25%, about 50ml each. In fact I found about 5 different bottles of Chefs concentrates I bought at last years VF, so I had a bit of a mixing sesh last night. I just hope the VG nic I used is ok as I've gone for 4.5mg strength this time.

I've mixed up 2 batches, one at 20 and one at 25%, about 50ml each. In fact I found about 5 different bottles of Chefs concentrates I bought at last years VF, so I had a bit of a mixing sesh last night. I just hope the VG nic I used is ok as I've gone for 4.5mg strength this time.
Did you try any of the Mexican yet? [emoji4]

Oh she will catch the thread in morning [emoji23]

Yes matty. I had £150 tattoo yesterday, originally wanted £200 one so Iv saved £50 [emoji106]
IMG_0351.jpg
(still got plastic on)

Back
Top Bottom