What's new

10ml vs. Shortfills vs. Mix your own?

Have you swapped to shortfills - or still buy 10ml?

• Swapped to Shortfills

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Buy 10mls

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Mix my own

Votes: 46 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mix my own now as soon as i started i mixing my own i quickly realised it was a no brainer.

I mix my own, but I'm also extremely lazy and like getting things in the post, so I buy shortfills on a regular basis from a highly recommended vendor on this 'ere forum. Annoyingly they're always much nicer than mine.

10mls to try a flavour, shortfills for repeat purchases if I like them which I mix with 72mg nic. Might try concentrates at some point.

I started mixing my own within a month of starting vaping and have never tried any of these shortfills or 10mls.
I have about 5 litres of 72mg/ml nicotine stored in a freezer so I guess I will carry on mixing my own for a few years yet :D

I started mixing my own within a month of starting vaping and have never tried any of these shortfills or 10mls.
I have about 5 litres of 72mg/ml nicotine stored in a freezer so I guess I will carry on mixing my own for a few years yet :D

FUCK ME that's going some even by my standards....

I got 1.5 litres at Xmas and on 6mg that will last me about 9 years I think I worked out on about 2~2.5 litres of juice pa MTL

Of course like everything the more you buy the cheaper it gets, but jeez that is going some

Then in Jan 2019 it got harder to source and prices rose a fair bit too especially on moderate amounts

But good luck to ya, have said vapers should club together and buy the components in bulk, maybe with a business account for nic if possible

FUCK ME that's going some even by my standards....

I got 1.5 litres at Xmas and on 6mg that will last me about 9 years I think I worked out on about 2~2.5 litres of juice pa MTL

Of course like everything the more you buy the cheaper it gets, but jeez that is going some

Then in Jan 2019 it got harder to source and prices rose a fair bit too especially on moderate amounts

But good luck to ya, have said vapers should club together and buy the components in bulk, maybe with a business account for nic if possible
I have cut my nic from 24mg to 18mg recently and I hope to drop to 14mg over the next year. Anyway, I should have enough nic base to last another few years :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom