What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Needs help!

When I first started mixing my own they all didn’t taste so good.. but 3 days steeping made a massive difference. 2 weeks is a lot though.
Yep tried mixing a few times and i tried to identify if it was a certain consentrate or the vg pg or nic i was using that was giving off a bad taste but never could. VG vaped fine on its own and with PG mixed then fine when added nic, but after chucking in flavours it always tasted shit! So i said fuck it

Your crazy why order online then go in? Just go in there only 20 min away [emoji3]
They wont take the order in there warehouse you have to order online and leave a note saying collection on it but the only way to checkout is to pay the delivery hahaha they will refund it but i have always just had some of the same value lol

They wont take the order in there warehouse you have to order online and leave a note saying collection on it but the only way to checkout is to pay the delivery hahaha they will refund it but i have always just had some of the same value lol
Fair enough didn't know that was the case as im fucking miles away [emoji23]

Fair enough didn't know that was the case as im fucking miles away [emoji23]
Yeah its only a little warehouse and all orders are done online sadly but i will definately try these 1 shots, any recomendations on which to try first?

Yeah its only a little warehouse and all orders are done online sadly but i will definately try these 1 shots, any recomendations on which to try first?
Mexican fried ice cream is loved by nearly everyone on the forum and is my ADV [emoji4] welsh custard is another fine one but needs 10weeks before it starts to shine and if you like a little menthol clear storm is where its at [emoji6]

Mexican fried ice cream is loved by nearly everyone on the forum and is my ADV [emoji4] welsh custard is another fine one but needs 10weeks before it starts to shine and if you like a little menthol clear storm is where its at [emoji6]
Mexican fried ice cream sound fucked up lol

Back
Top Bottom