Innokin
What's new

Review black note net tobaccos and juices from health cabin

Vape Club
My Black Note arrived this morning @Coolie27 I ordered it 1st April, probably try one later, not sure which one though.

Thanks for the update. Mine arrived too. I can’t decide which one to try first. Need to clean and rewick a few tanks for the great taste test.

I’ll be going one at a time probably in a Prime, unfortunately the best option for me was the 6mg and I usually mtl 12mg, I’ll try a bit as it is before I decide whether to add a bit of 72mg nic.
Let me know what you think of them @Coolie27.

Vape Green
I’ll be going one at a time probably in a Prime, unfortunately the best option for me was the 6mg and I usually mtl 12mg, I’ll try a bit as it is before I decide whether to add a bit of 72mg nic.
Let me know what you think of them @Coolie27.

Will do.

The blacknote is a bargain. I stuck another order in and it was delivered in 3 days.

Premier Ecigs
Still not got round to trying mine, crikey you did well with 3 days from China mine was about 2 weeks.
Got a favourite out of them ?

I'm eagerly awaiting an order made 2 days ago for four of the black note nets. Has anyone tried them yet ? Seemed like a deal at 40ml and delivered for about £10. Just hoping that they compare well against el torros outstanding NETS.

AcmeFog
I'm still on the solo but was so impressed I got a few notebooks in the next order. Shame its low mg nic but I can add a bit.

I'm still on the solo but was so impressed I got a few notebooks in the next order. Shame its low mg nic but I can add a bit.

6mg was the best I could get @bellyman
I’m going to try a bit to make sure it’s strong enough in flavour to take being diluted by the extra 72 nic.

E-liquids.com
The Solo is very subtle. I would need to add 2ml of nic per 10ml and Im not sure the flavour will carry it.
Still not tried the others so I cant comment yet.

Back
Top Bottom